main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How much is a Death Star II Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight worth?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Count_D00ku, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_D00ku

Count_D00ku Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2004
    I have the card, with a lot of other decent cards, but i was wondering approximately what it was worth. i don't want to go by ebay prices, as those fluctuate a lot. thanks. sorry if this has already been posted.

2. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    I don't know exactly, but I'd have to estimate it would be about the same as Emperor Palpatine.

3. Count_D00ku

Count_D00ku Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2004
    and how much would emperor palpatine be worth? i remember a few years ago, both were worth north of 40 dollars, but that has probably changed recently.

4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I would guess no more than $15-20 now. Of course, a foil version would be worth more.

5. Leverandon

Leverandon Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2004
    My friend just purchased two of them for $25 a piece off of ebay.

6. Thanat0s

Thanat0s Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    since were on the subject of card worths i found a bunch of old cards among them are Commander Luke Skywalker & Death Star, all the cards r from '96, r they worth anything?

7. Carnius_Baske

Carnius_Baske Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    If anybody can find a reliable/recent price guide for those cards it would be great. I have a ton of the old decipher cards and haven't been able to find a damn thing.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The Star Wars Super Collectors Wishbook (2nd edition - 2003) by Geoffrey T. Carlton has pages of prices for both the CCG and TCG cards. The book is available on Amazon but since it is expensive (hardcover) it probably isn't worth it for just the cards unless you find one used or unless you collect other items in addition to the cards.

For the Death Star II Luke, the book has a price of 35.00 US. It lists the same price for the Palpatine.

9. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I remember when I bought my first box of Death Star II, and was all but convinced that I wouldn't get either Jedi Knight Luke or my favorite character in all of SW, Emperor Palpatine. After I pulled both, I was convinced something was wrong. :cool:

10. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    I've really wanted one for a long time. I may be the only person who got angry when he pulled a palpatine out of his box, but then again who needs 3 palpatine's anyways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.