main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How much money should I bring?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by --Skywalker--, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i actually didn't spend all that much at C:II. i brought a total of $600 w/ me (not including hotel cost and badge) and i think i still had about $150 left when it was over. i bought food, gas, a C:II hoodie, C:II backpack, 2 jorg sacul figures, and a few other miscellaneous things at the C:II store--nothing in the vendor area and only an autograph from SuperGenius (creator of star wars breakbeats), which was free, of course. it just depends on whether you're big on collecting--i'm not.

2. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    Do most of the vendors have credit card machines? If I see something that really catches my attention, I'd like to have the option to at least charge it.

Doc

3. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Just upping this. :)

i actually didn't spend all that much at C:II. i brought a total of $600 w/ me (not including hotel cost and badge) and i think i still had about $150 left when it was over. i bought food, gas, a C:II hoodie, C:II backpack, 2 jorg sacul figures, and a few other miscellaneous things at the C:II store--nothing in the vendor area and only an autograph from SuperGenius (creator of star wars breakbeats), which was free, of course. it just depends on whether you're big on collecting--i'm not.

Thank you so much for posting that!! That's very good news for me! I'm not that big on collecting either. :D

4. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Seeing as I just got $300 in Chanukah money, it's going to C3 :D Between my fiance and I, we'll probabyl bring $800 extra for food, con stuff, and emergency money. Luckily we like to try and eat cheap, I can't stand paying outrageous prices on something as necessary as food. We don't collect a lot of stuff, but we'll be buying the con things (shirt, mug, figure, program etc.). Plus there's the cost of the extras at the con, and the parties. And I thought budgeting for our wedding was hard LOL

5. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Wow, nice Chanukah gift! :)

I can't stand paying outrageous prices on something as necessary as food. We don't collect a lot of stuff, but we'll be buying the con things (shirt, mug, figure, program etc.).

Same with me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.