main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST How much of the Resistance will return for The Last Jedi?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by agentkrycek, Jul 20, 2017.

1. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    How many of the Resistance characters from The Force Awakens will return for the Last Jedi? So far we only know Ackbar, Nien Nunb and Connix are coming back, while the Poe Dameron comic thread seems to indicate Jess Pava isn't returning for the next film.

But what of the others? Admiral Stratura, Snap Wexley, Major Brance, Major Ematt, PZ-4CO, Doctor Kalonia etc. Do you think we will see any of them again?

One thing I always loved in the PT was how many of the supporting/background characters carried over between films. The OT never really had that besides Wedge. Would be nice to see the ST keep some consistency with the minor characters.

2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Hope to see Snap Wexley again.

3. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    I was really bummed when they announced that Jess Pava wouldn't be back (I think she was filming Iron Fist at the time?) as I love the continuity of background characters.

4. Rodie

Rodie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2014
    I assumed Snap was going to be like the Wedge of this trilogy, he always turns up in the dogfights in all three movies.

I wouldn't mind an emotional end for Akbar, could be really powerful if he sacrifices himself for the greater good.

5. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014

I met Greg a couple weeks ago, but didn't ask him if he was back. I figured if he could say, he would. He didn't say he wasn't, but I have a sinking feeling he is not back, which is too bad. The Poe comics have made his "Black Squadron" wingies kind of a big deal, and it's be a shame to lose that. I know that at least Jess and Snap survived the SKB assault.

Rodie likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Greg contractually can only appear in productions directed by JJ Abrams.

Gigoran Monk and Strongbow like this.
  7. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    Crystal Clarke s IMDB has the last Jedi on it.

She was Ensign Goode aka resistance young lady with Afro in TFA.

8. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Looks like Brance and Ematt will both be returning. A leaked photo has revealed Ematt will be appearing in a new Lego set next year dressed more like a trooper this time than an officer.

Brance can be seen in the background of the new Holdo pic.

[​IMG]

cerealbox and Django Fett like this.