main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation how much power will our new director have?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by toberfett, Dec 2, 2012.

1. korona15

korona15 Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2013
    The Director shot first

Echo-07 likes this.
  2. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Or clinically troubled and needs his meds adjusted.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Misunderstood? He has been wrong on every spoiler he has used his "insider" status in order to circulate. He is not only a liar. He is a liar who was proven wrong. He is not only a liar who was proven wrong. He is a liar who was proven wrong and then proceeded to simply ignore his prior exposure as a fraud and relaunched his site full of lies in order to continue his facade. Supershadow is the all powerful Oz. Many have followed the yellow brick road on a quest to have him supply their Star Wars needs, only to be disappointed to find a display of smoke, lights, and grandstanding delivering nothing because he is simply a feeble, pathetic fraud hiding behind a curtain.

4. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    Kennedy: Mathew Vaughn did not take to his new assignment with much enthusiasm.
    Disney: It’s very dangerous making him the director, I don’t think the boy can handle it, I don’t trust him.
    Kennedy: With all due respect master, is he not the chosen director, is he not to destroy the PT haters and bring balance to the franchise.
    Disney: So the script says.
    Lucas: A script that misread, could have been.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  5. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    He is here.
    Michael Bay? What makes you think so?
    A nausea in my stomach. The last time I felt it was in the presence of one of his movies.
    Surely he must be dead by now.
    Don't underestimate his fans.
    Michael Bay films are extinct, his fire has gone out of the universe. Transformers 4 is all that's left of that franchise.
    (comm signal chime) Yes?
    Voice over comm: We have spoiler leak from TMZ. A rapper has been cast as the lead in Episode VII.
    Michael Bay IS here. His fans are with him.
    If you're right, he must not be allowed to direct.
    To direct is not his plan. I must face him, before Pre-production.