main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How often do you guys read Star Wars books?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Krazy005, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    I've read 14 Star Wars books so far this year ...

2. darththundercat

darththundercat Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    I tend to read each new one as it comes out and then read as much of them in chronological order untill the next one is out.

So quite often I suppose my answer is.

3. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    I don't read them too often anymore, pretty much only new books (and the last one I read was the Shatterpoint paperback). I suppose one day I'll read them all again in order- for now I'm more focused on comics and other scifi novels (Honor Harrington in particular).

4. Stark_Rhavyn

Stark_Rhavyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2003
    I started out reading a few of them (Crystal Star, Truce at Baktura, the Jedi Search Trilogy) that I borrowed from my little brother about 6 years ago.
    Then last year after AOTC confused me a bit, I decided I wanted to read the book. After that I decided I wanted more so I just started picking up random books from the series. I realized I wanted to read them in chronological order after reading the Black Fleet Crisses. I got a list, read the rest up till the beginning of the NJO and decided to stop there and go back through the PT stuff and rest of the books before starting the NJO.
    I'm now up to the Han Solo Adventures. But I plan on going back to read the two new PT books (Medstars and Cestus Deception) and probably the Boba Fett series before continuing through the OT stuff.
    I'm skipping some of the Junior reader books but there are some that seem interesting like the Boba Fett series, the Junior Jedi Knights and the Jedi Apprentice series.
    At this rate I'll never get to the NJO!

5. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    I tend to reread the EU chronologically over and over. I also am reading non- SW books at the same time.

But I have read most of the books at least twice, some more, a few a lot more.

6. zeus1984

zeus1984 Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    Well when I was back home I pretty much used to read them from after ROTJ to whichever the new book was. Then I started wit the prequel books. Then the NJO. Now though I barely ever read them since they are at home and I am almost in a galazy far far away (well im in a different country far far away)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.