main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG How old are you people?¿?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Yoda1985, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_D00ku

Darth_D00ku Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Well i am ancient 28 yrs old and i am proud to say that i am the rare few in singapore who is under 30 who watched then 1977 release. I was 3 yrs old then and all i can remember is green lasers and darth vader

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! Always with Darth Vader. :D

Me got attracted to SW because attracted to Vader's Shiny Head/Helmet. Pity it was only in 1995 when I started reading the novels that I became a SW Fanatic. :p

3. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    DE, you're talking about Kellogg's cereal brand with the trooper helmet as part of the toy is it? Haven't been looking but i'll let you know if i see it.

Check out this guy who made his own Tauntaun out of paper mache. His legs were disguised as the Tauntaun so he was wearing the costume like a swimming pool float.
    briefcase.yahoo.com/tyuen300

And yeah, sorry about the light saber guys. I'll definely be gone by the time they ship it.

ps, can you guys spare the last few fox postcards? my friends couldn't get any. Jazzy, I saved the Genosians and I'll pass 'em to ya.

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yup, yup! Since Canada is just above US, I guess some of those cereals might make their way to where you are someway or another. ;)

Canada's Episode II Cereal

"For a limited time only, Kellogg Canada is also offering a life-sized clone trooper helmet which will be packaged with two boxes of the new Kellogg's Star Wars cereal, available exclusively at Loblaw's stores across the country for $19.99."

I'm interest in at least one set at its actual price +/- ; some of the prop sellers are being nice but their US$30++ price tag, although with shipping within US is kinda too high for me. And I heard that the helmets are quite good, better than Rubbies. :eek:

Thanks!

5. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    GED - Thanks for the postcards. I've got extra Obiwans for you, but Jango don't even have myself. Will look out for Yoda next week and will get extras for u. Wow, The Tauntaun is really cool, never seen anything like that in Singapore. Haha and good to see you smiling so happily in the pic :D

DE - Is the helmet lifesize? If it is, it'd be good for costuming wouldn't it? Maybe I'll like to have one too 8-}

6. Yoda1985

Yoda1985 Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1999
    greetings all,
    i watched episode two today and it's major cooler than TPM. i wonder why amidala likes anakin...what's so good about him!!....that ill-mannered, rebellious, angry and erm...lusty boy.
    not to mention members of the Skywalker family tend to have hands all over the place. :D
    Yoda sure kick a$$ fighting like a berzerk ewok!! aiiyayayayyayaya!!! 8-}

7. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    In a lot of ways, Anakin is like a little boy lost, and he's constantly suffering in one way or another. This appeals to Padme's sense of compassion and her wanting to take care of those who suffer, in order to ease their suffering. I guess you could say that it's like a "Florence Nightingale" kind of thing... well, at least that's my interpretation of what she might see in a guy like him! :)

I must admit that a guy who's like a little boy lost can be very appealing indeed! ;)
    Even if it can be somewhat troubling or troublesome at times...
    ...but then, when you care about someone, I guess all that doesn't really matter that much anymore.

8. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    DE, I'll be on the lookout for the cereal/helmet offer, though i doubt it'll be in the States because the article said it would be exclusively at Lowbows in Canadian stores. Canada's still a different country after all....

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It's okay if you can't find it. ;) I was just hoping if you get lucky and the thing pop up in the area you're in. (These importors can work in the most mysterious ways! :eek: )

TPM UK Calbury Chocolate did reach Singapore back then and now I'm hopping for more for AOTC. (Hmm . . . where in Singapore can you get US cereals? Was it at Tanglin Mall?)

10. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    I'm Cara and I am 11. If you read my stories, you wouldn't think that

11. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    I don't believe that I haven't posted in this thread before!

I'm 15 years old. :) I don't know if any of you know who howlrunner22 is - one of the ancient JCers who was a Singaporean. He's in California right now, and he's 17.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. jedigoh

jedigoh Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    I am <<< 20 >>> years old !!!!!

Ps' do any of you interested in astronomy ??

13. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    I'm 31, caught ANH when it first opened in 77'. I was a tiny little lad that got hooked onto the magic.

Stay safe all.

14. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hi Im 14 this year. Ive been addicted to Sw since a child when my aunt into. me to SW.
    Recently joined Fanforce.
    May the force be with you.

15. Sephrenia

Sephrenia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Just turned 19!

bobafett81: I was from VJC.

16. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    nil.sine.labore :)

17. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    i'm from sydney, i'm 27 in a few weeks i saw all 5 in the cinemas, i've got a darth vader FX master Replicas on order at $300 :)

18. Chiesa

Chiesa Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2002
    Hey everyone... I'm new to this forum... So someone please lookout for me k? hehe.. Anyway I'm 22... Eh and I'm a guy.. don't be fooled by my Ayala Secura icon... I just think she looks damn hot in real life and she can kick some droids ass in genosia!!

Cheers...
    :D

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hi Chiesa, welcome to the community! :)

Hope you'll find your visit here very enjoyable. ;)

20. Chiesa

Chiesa Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2002
    Thanks Darth_Eagle... I'm sure I will... hehehe I must say that this place is sooo different from other forums that I joined... "This is home truly..." :D More happening and kiss ass forum!!

Cheers...
    :D

21. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ARGH!!!!!
    Mark Hamill is 51 already!! :eek:
    Which means that back in 1977, when ANH was released in cinemas, he was just 26.
    Wow, he sure looked much younger than that! :)

22. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    for some strange reason most american actors look about 5 to 10 years younger on screen then what they truly are. but i suppose thats just make-up.

23. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I'm 20. Do my NS.

24. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey dudes,

I'm 24. Based in NYC but back in Singapore atm. Oh I have the AOTC Kellogs Clonetrooper helmet mask for sale. But I will have to ship it from the US coz I didn't bring it back..Actually I DO have other starwars AOTC memorabilla for sale...so LMK if your interested. :)

25. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I'm 11 officially.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.