main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC how old r u?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_jem, Feb 28, 2002.

?

how old r u?

Poll closed Aug 5, 2002.
  1. under 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 11-13

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. 14-16

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. 17-19

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  5. 20-25

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  6. 26-30

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. over 30

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    17, and proud of it.

2. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm 15... turning 16 verrrrryyyyy soon... :D

3. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Yay, more 17 year olds. :D

4. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    16. No wait, 18. Hang on, 19. Yep that's it. Oops sorry, better make that 18.

5. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Make up you're mind!!! [face_laugh]

6. karanda

karanda Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2002
    I'm 20 and find that there arn't a lot of older Star War fans. Do you older fans plan to say a Star War fan up untill old age?
    Just wondering!

7. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    Well I'm 18, nearly 19, feeling 16 though sometimes 17. :) About being a Star Wars fan 'til I'm all old and grey, well I'm not planning anything really. It's the wait and see principle. If I'm a fan, I'm a fan. If not, well then I'm not.
    Concerning the age poll, do remember that it the age of the people who voted. I don't think the majority of people in Victoria who are Star Wars fans voted in this poll, therefore broad conclusions should not be made based upon it.

8. KITTY_FISTO

KITTY_FISTO Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    ahhh - oldest must I be at 29. Not quite as old as Yoda....my friends who are into Star Wars too are also in their later 20's.

9. Adakin

Adakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    we might have to whip out our lightsabers and count the rings on them Kitty,

I too am 29!
    And am going to the midnight session with 12 others all over 27

10. KITTY_FISTO

KITTY_FISTO Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    hee hee ! I thought I was the only person on this board who was taken by his parents to see Star Wars: A New Hope back in 1977 ! Glad to know that there are other original fans out there who are excited like me by the forthcoming AOTC ! Like you Adakin, I am going to the midnight session then again on Thursday and Friday ! Seeing it at Glen Waverley on the midnite session, as I think that the cinemas there are a little better (and louder) than Hoyts ! Hope you enjoy it !
    BTW Adakin - what character are you looking forward to most in AOTC ? Are you more a Jedi man or a Bounty Hunter lover or other ?

11. Adakin

Adakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    I am a Jedi man.

Unfortunately when you play Star Wars as a kid & you are the youngest in the family you are always relegated to Stormtrooper or anyone else who is evil.
    That, of course, translates into a childhood of never winning & constantly getting you ass kicked.
    There is only so much you can take before you see the light & join the Jedis!!

I can't wait to see Obi-Wan & Anakin in action. To see Obi-Wan in full flight in TPM was payoff enough for the 20 year wait. To see them both go at it in AOTC is going to be mind blowing!

I too am going to Village. Southland for the Wed 12.00am & Jam Factory for Thurs 9.30pm!

Hope you enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.