main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How powerful is Jacen?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by LukeSkiwalker, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    I Read Traitor a while ago and now I'm just listening to the tape, but How powerful is Jacen supposed to be? Better that Luke? That's a little far fetched but he has no problem with Ganner. It's not like he was training the whole time he was with the Vong, how powerful is vergere? Why are they saying that Jacen is the most powerful Jedi?
    What would the outcome be if Jacen fought Luke at the end of traitor? Luke has way more experience than Jacen I don't think that Jacen would have a chance even with his vongsense and knowledge he aquired while visiting the Vong. I want your opionions and thoughts.

2. Gabriel-Sama

Gabriel-Sama Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    What a coherently impossible question. Please define the objects with which you'd like to scale Jacen's power on, then perhaps I'd be be inclined to acquiesce to your request.

3. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    I could say maybe more powerfull then Luke.

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Uh....Luke would kick Jacen's ***. Plain and simple. Jacen isn't very powerful. Maybe decent, but that is about it.

5. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    I Agree that Luke would kick Jacens tail. How did he allegidly get so good and powerful in the time he was with Vergere? and How long was he with her?

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Jacen certainly ascended to a new understanding of both the Force and his role as a conduit of it during his time under Miss KFC. Luke is still however, a Jedi Master with decades experience who has undergone innumerable similar transitions to more intimate understandings of the Force, and thus more potential power from it.

Jacen could be described as one of the most powerful of the Jedi Knights in the galaxy, but he still would not be on a level with many of the Masters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.