main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How SHOULD the main characters eventually die?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Father_Time, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsaber_101

Lightsaber_101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2005
    I don't want to speculate on how the others will die, but 3PO and ESPECIALLY R2(he's my boy)
    can NOT die until they do. Perhaps after the skywalkers and solos have passed away, artoo and 3PO will look out at space from aboard a spaceship much as look and leia did at the end of empire strikes back, and while looking out a viewport of a new starship, they will jump into hyperspace, alone, into a galaxy far, far away....

2. JacenSolo48

JacenSolo48 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Luke? Dies peacefully of old age.

Leia? The same.

Han? The same.

Mara? The same.

Ben? The same.

Jacen? Gets over the Potentium garbage he learned from Darth Drumstick, and becomes the new leader of the Order. He truly does become like Qui-Gon Jinn, which he is not now.

Jaina? Is stranded on a planet in the unknown regions after having cut herself off from her family and friends, and not listened to her parents wise counsel. Keeping up the Robinson Crusoe analogy, she befriends and educates a native, changes her ways, and comes back willing to listen to her parents wisdom, and disdain her own comtemptible, bratty, witchy, stupid, worthless ideas, behavior, and disrespect to her parents.

C-3PO? Lives a long peacful life with Artoo-Detoo, where he translates the history of the galaxy to the Whills.

R2-D2? Tells the story of the galaxy to the Whills through his friend, companion, and translator.

God bless. -JacenSolo48

3. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Preferably George Martin style, if at all possible. I really don't care, after scores of books on them. The glass must fill eventually.

4. younghansolo

younghansolo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    i hope the big three never die! like someone else said i would probably stop reading after that and just re-read all the old material forever.
    Although i quite like the idea of luke becoming a higher being.
    i do hope that jacen gets his, in a fight with ben or luke. Han and leia should never die saving their children because they're just not as cool as them, especially jacen, now, he's a bit of a weirdo.

Oh yeah not to turn this into another mara bashing board, but i wouldn't care if or how ginger spice died.

5. Reecee

Reecee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 14, 2004
    Darth Drumstick[face_laugh]

Luke - Old age.

Leia - Old age.

Han - Old age.

Lando - Dies after thinking of the ultimate money making scheme.

Mara - Slashed into little pieces by Lumiya.

Jacen - Gets shot down by a mediocre Han Solo wannabe after becoming too overconfident with the force.

Jaina - will get shot down while finally pondering her love twisted love life.

R2-D2 and C-3P0 aren't going to die.

6. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    i would like leia's wish ala NJO to come true that the skywalker/solo clan can live peacefully, if not in life then in the higher plane of becoming one with the force.

Luke- i could see him ascending something farther than force ghost(force deity ?), but before he goes i want him to have a really big battle or duel(with a tremdous display of the force)and afterwards he lives peacefully with his family and as the grandmaster of the Jedi Order.

Han- lives to an old age.

Leia- lives to an old age ,becomes a force ghost also reaches higher plane.

Mara- lives to an old age, becomes a force ghost.

Jaina & Jacen still have their lives ahead of them.

Ben is only 8

the droids will probably live with the younger generation of solo/skywalkers.

7. Grand_Admiral_Gotti

Grand_Admiral_Gotti Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2005
    Im not really sure how any of them should or will die however it did remind me of a conversation a friend and I had a couple of weeks ago about how if they make any films for the Eu and have Lando, he thought it'd be funny if HAn and Lando had one last final final final game for ownership of the falcon but this bet will be a remake of Quentin Tarentino's "four rooms" end scene where is they must have either an ewok or something like it weilding a butcher knife, if Lando wins he gets the falcon, if Han wins they cut landos pinkey off..in th eend he loses and before he can even blink the ewok lops his pinky off swipes up his money and heads for an escape pod without even looking back..LOL..it was a funny thought bu my friend..anyways i always did wonder with the multiple times that lando and han gambled for the falcon over sabaac during JAT Lando never had to wager anything . I mean when Han ahd the falcona nd they played for it what the heck did Han retain from ALndo if he won?? No wonder Lando beat him those 2 times bc He had nothing to lose Han had the falcon to lose and if lando lost then he lost nothing at all ..persoanlly they shouldve wagered eachothers ships aginst one another..if han won he keeps the falcon and gets the lady luck if lando wins he gets the falcon and retains the lad luck (once they retieved it from Kessel of course) anyways..just a thought

8. Obi-Wan_Jalopy

Obi-Wan_Jalopy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2005

Hmmmm....Let me think....

Lando: Shot by wife after macking on some fox he met at "Cloud City II," his new mining venture.

Han: Dies peacefully in an old-age home after retiring from the smuggling biz to become an archeology professor. He spends his last years living happily with his dad, Sean Connery, and snuggling with shapely co-eds who write love messages on their eyelids.

Leia: After Han leaves her, she becomes a surprisingly acerbic novelist. Her fiction startlingly mirrors her real-life adventures, as her first book is the story of young girl enslaved by ?Jibba? the Hutt. She also reveals that some of that white powder on Hoth wasn't snow...She dies in a fire started by the joint she was smoking in bed before she fell asleep.

C-3PO: Those nasty ughnaughts eventually catch up with him and turn him into stereo equipment the Solo kids install in the Falcon. The rest of the solo kids, incidentally, die when they try to fly said Falcon without first disengaging the parking break.

R2-D2: To this day R2 remains alive, helping me with yard work every Saturday.

Luke: Finally, the big guy does live until he is 900, spending the last six-hundred of those years rotting on Dagobah, wondering why no young Jedi ever come to visit him for lessons. He dies in his sleep, and thankfully, his force-ghost is added to Return of the Jedi, puzzling viewers even further.

9. DurronFan

DurronFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    Well personally, I don't see Han AND Leia dying of old age. One of them will but the other will die tragically, causing the other to go into despair and madness. e.g Leia turning to the dark side. That would be way too predictable but something down those lines besides if she won't do it, then maybe Jaina or Jacen will. I think Jaina will die in a fight and Jacen will be the next Luke Skywalker, the #1 Jedi Master who will teach the next generation. Mara will die saving Luke's life so that the ultimate irony would occur: the same person who originally wanted Luke killed ends up killing herself to save his butt. Luke will die of old age, it just seems fitting. Lando will also probably die saving Han's butt. Han would probably go crazy about all the people scarificing their lives for his.

And finally, C3PO and R2-D2 will never die!

10. Pyroooo

Pyroooo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    There is no Death...

But seriously

Luke will live to be over 900 years old and realise Yoda's prophecy was true, and he doesn't look as good as the green guy. This will be after 800 more years of him showing how kickass he really is, despite what some authors try to claim.

Leia and Han will live to an old age and die surrounded by their grandchildren (but not children).

Lando will go out in a blaze of glory, Ganner style, saving Han's life.

Threepio will overcome his fears of deactivation and sacrifice his life to save the big three.

R2-D2 is immortal.

Mara will die saving Ben and Luke.

Jaina will sacrifice herself to save Ben from Jacen.

Ben will avenge Jaina, and kill Jacen

Jacen will be killed by Ben

Wedge will die in the X-Wing's he loves, saving his beloved Rogues (the cool ones - Tycho, Hobbie, Wes, etc)

11. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Seconded.[face_mischief]

12. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    I could have sworn that C-3P0 was killed in a Tales story. Assuming that the story falls in-continuity, of course. Although there's no reason why it can't. I kinda liked it.

13. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    Luke: Old Age.. 200 or so
    Leia: Blows up with Han on Falcon
    Han: Falcon finally craps out and gets sucked into a Neutron Star
    Jacen: Meets Exar Kun. Kun not impressed with Darth Drumsticks shtick, fries Jacen due to boredom
    Jaina: something really anti-climatic
    Mara: T_F and Shelley finally catch up with her dies of head truama
    C3P0: gets caught by Ugnaughts turned into a brand new line of ****-tastic adult pleasure devices
    R2D2: Whills
    Ben: Old Age.

14. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    Finally, someone sees the light :) And doesnt 3PO die in that one Tales comic telling a little boy the story of the "great"(ie. Maras biatch) Luke Skywa;ker? some wird aliens that start with an V kill him and take over the galaxy. Only to be destroyed by the Mandalorians who fufil their destiny and become lords of the galaxy. The End.

15. roguejedi589

roguejedi589 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2005

Very funny!!!![face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.