main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How spolied are you?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Joey7F, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Hey guys and gals,

I was thinking today that I truly know absolutely nothing about Episode III, except that chewie had a role and there will be bitchin action scenes.

By this time I was 100x more spoiled for AOTC. It seems easier to avoid (maybe because you need a subscription for hyperspace?) this time around.

How about for you all? More spoiled than AOTC/TPM, less and why?

--Joey

This thread has taken a turn like which we would like to avoid in this forum. Please, everyone, read my post at the bottom of the thread.

2. Darth_Dragon_7

Darth_Dragon_7 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, I'm less spoiled than TPM, mainly because I wasn't a SW nerd at that point. As for AOTC, I'm a lot less spoiled this time. Mainly because I feel that the fact I was spoiled for AOTC, the movie wasn't as good as it could have been.

Of course, I've been weak a couple of times and highlighted stuff I shouldn't have. So I know a lot more about Ep. III than I want to.

Godsmack Rules!!

3. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    How spoiled am I?

Too spoiled, i have found out small things that i want to ignore but they are small. I have totally given up on starwars.com ever since they introduced hyperspace!

4. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I know a fair bit - mainly spoilers from Hyperspace webchats and the Before the Helmet pics and the Set Diaries.

I'm trying to be careful now, because I know enough to be really, really, really excited about Episode III, but I don't want to be spoiled anymore than I already am.

5. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Not really spoiled. I like being surprised. Although I am curious. I don't want to anything until 2005.

6. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    I gave in to the dark side for a long while, but I have come back to the light. When the spoilers started having warnings about their massiveness, I quit. I want to be surprised!

7. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    I'm Hyperspace spoiled but that's it, other then a troll or two.

I was pretty much unspoiled for TPM, but totally spoiled for AOTC. While being spoiled is fun, I think I enjoy the the first time watching a movie much more when I don't know every line spoken in it. ;)

8. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    About as spoiled as I was for AOTC, which is too much. The worst part will be the weeks leading up to the movie's release, when spoilers and official info are everywhere. That's when I fell off the wagon hard for AOTC... [face_plain]

9. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    i dont know much of anything.....if its not a spoiler i know that anakin=vader ;)

10. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I'm doing pretty good, I think.

I'd decided to let myself see the pictures in the Star Wars Magazine (UK version of SW Insider) and read any officially announced info.

So apart from looking at a couple Anakin pictures from spoiled friends, I've avoided almost all of it. I know about the names of an odd new character or two, but not what they do. And I certainly don't know any planet names, the main plot, what happens, etc.

11. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    I have not seen any spoilers so far, I was successful in not being spoiled for any of the other SW films and I am trying to do that again for EP3.

12. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I know some stuff, but nothing that won't be in a trailer or a future issue of Insider.

13. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Well, I've Seen things that are floating around, [face_devil] I subscribe to Hyperspace and the Insider and take many 'spy reports' with a grain of salt. All I know for positive is that E-3 will be brillaint and hopefull put the nay sayers out to pasture....

14. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Well, that's certainly something I'm interested in. So long as they don't go into specifics, I'm always open to hearing what the spoiler-readers are thinking about Ep3 so far.

15. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    It will be so awesome! It will be the best of the prequels for sure and could be as good as ESB and ROTJ (my faves)

16. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I feel that I have not been as "Spoiled" as I was on the other films. Mainly I was spoiled due to my friends whom are apart of the 3SA forums, but this shall not be that way this last time ;) 8-} .

17. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I'm virtually unspoiled. I read a few GL interviews from before AotC where he alluded to things we would see in Ep. III, but he was really vague.

Oh, and I wasn't careful while looking at recent posts one time and read something I wish I hadn't, but that's it.

18. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    So long as they don't go into specifics, I'm always open to hearing what the spoiler-readers are thinking about Ep3 so far.

So would I, DamonD. But I fear for every 25 spoiled persons who wouldn't go into specifics, there'd be one who would.

19. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I value my place here, I for one am not going to violate the rules [face_love]

I have VERY high hopes for this film...

Edited out a very minor allusion to a spoiler. Please do not tempt our members so.

20. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Please folks - if you know things about Episode III, do not share them, or even allude to them.

These are the kinds of behaviors that have caused us problems in the past and have resulted in our forum not being private. Just don't do it.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.