How the Empire is defeated

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Darth_Lear, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lear Jedi Master

star 3
    Apparently GL was originally planning for this to happen on the wookie planet, but he has changed his mind and now the race that defeats the Empire will be like wookies but smaller and fight like the Vietcong, using ingenious traps and battering rams that kill all the stormtroopers. And they have a robot god! Cool! These are sure to become firm, fan favourites!

DL
  2. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    The Empire will not be defeated in IV,perhaps in VI or VII?
  3. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Wow, small but undoubtedly intimidating primate like creatures fighting legions of advanced troopers through guerilla warfare, sounds awesome.
  4. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    Sounds unlikely. These are the Clones we are talking about ... the ones that defeated the Jedi in RotS. I cannot see this happening.
  5. DarthButt Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm with ObiWan506. The clone army are such fantastic troops, and they have to be THE most amazingly accurate shots I've ever seen on a blaster rifle! I highly doubt a bunch of mini wookiee's could stand a chance against the clone troops. They are simply too good at shooting those things!
  6. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    The only way I could see the Empire being defeated is with a new clone army. Maybe more Jango clones, or clones of Obi-Wan and Yoda. Imagine, an army of clone Jedi!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.