main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL How to be a blue glowie?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by pezroc, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pezroc

pezroc Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005

Found this on a Blog and thought it would make an interesting topic here. There were many comments, but I have yet to see one that really got down to the bottom of it. I'll save my comments for the moment so others can express their opinion.

Just When You Thought it was Safe..

by: sithlordgida90
    date posted: Sep 30, 2005 7:44 AM

He was doing something...

Qui-Gon was doing something in The Phantom Menace while he was dueling with Darth Maul. In the room with the energy walls, maul had Qui-Gon trapped, so he deactivated his lightsaber. Was he connecting through the Force, and he knew he was gonna die? It could have been at that time that he find a way to live immoral through the Force, which was why he was peaceful in his last stand. The reason the Jedi Order didn't pick this little miracle up was because the Sith were clouding their minds, making them oblivious to the fact that someone find an immoral way way to live.

2. Jaavik

Jaavik Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    I believed he was just centering himself, keeping himself calm and focused so his anger didn't take control. Like Yoda sez, "Control..control...you must learn CONTROL!"

3. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    *yoda then flails and slaps at apprentice wildly after giving speech of control*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.