main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends How to Deal (NJO AU, angst and romance) J/J, A/T, Jacen, Kyp, L/M, H/L *COMPLETED 1/22*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Thanks!!! :D

:D There will be tons of awkwardness . . .

2. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Yikes! This should be an interesting confrontation...

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    It's a good thing that 60's are the new 40's. Otherwise Han would have a stroke, Anakin telling him. Or did he just tell him about cheating on Tahiri with Alema only?

Hope he still doesn't have that coronary once he sees the pregnant Tahiri.

4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    It finally let me reply...an error message kept popping up and it was getting really annoying! [face_frustrated]

?I?m kinda sacred to eat your cooking, Jade,? Han had teased.
    ?Don?t worry, I make excellent take-out,? Mara shot back.

[face_laugh] I love Han and Mara banter

??Aunt Jaina?.? Jaina smiled. ?I like the sound of that.? She kissed Tahiri?s forehead. ?I?ll take good care of you and your boy. And if you?d like me to tell his grandparents, I will.?
    Awww, Yay! I'm glad Jania is happy about this...now if she can only talk some sense into Anakin!

Jaina squeezed her hand. ?Don?t worry. I bet you?ll be Mom?s favorite person.?

I can see that...I also can see Han being mad at Anakin but being all protective of Tahiri!

This was one of my favorite parts so far, Nat! I can't wait to see what Han and Leia say...I wonder if they will be upset with Luke and Mara for not telling them?

5. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Rabe may be right - Han's gonna blow!

Or else, he's going to cave into a quivering bowl of Jello when he sees poor little Tahiri with his own eyes ... after that, he'll blow at Anakin in private!

Its gonna be a bowl-of-popcorn meeting, that's for sure! Great post, Nat.

oldj

6. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Why do I have a feeling that everything is gonna work out okay in the end?

*pouts*

It's just not fair..

:p

7. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Han yelled. ?You did what??
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Jaina squeezed her hand. ?Don?t worry. I bet you?ll be Mom?s favorite person.?
    And let the grandmothering begin.[:D]

Great stuff.

8. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    LOL!!! I loved that part!!

It was so good!!

This was a welcome break... now back to homework:rolleyes:

9. MichaelSolo

MichaelSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    Your mean you give us awkwardness cliff hangers their the worse type. Just kidding. Next post soon.[face_praying]

10. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Wow! :eek:

"Auntie Jaina" . . . that has a nice ring to it. [face_devil]

:p

C @};- S

11. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ?Don?t worry, I make excellent take-out,? Mara shot back. [face_laugh]

Oh, Anakin's in for it!

Great update!

12. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    I give Han five minutes before he shoots Anakin.

Seriously, though, nice update. Nice of Jaina to talk to Tahiri. At least, if Anakin keeps on being a jerk and refuses to have anything to do with Tahiri, she and the baby will still have Jaina.

13. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Weeeee! Oh what fun! This post made me smile. Thanks for posting.

14. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Sweet couple of posts, Nat!=D= =D= [:D]

*restrains Han* Don't give your self a heart attack there, Han! ;) Kin-Kin is sooo in for it. Then Cen-Cen.

Besides, I figure that once Han eralises he'll have a grandson to teach all sorts of things, he might not mind so much...:p

~Misha

15. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    awesome post.. i liked han's reaction to Anakin telling him Tahiri was pregnant..

thank god she means anakin solo... because anakin skywalker is mine...

that sucks that jacen wont die... becuae i really want him to...

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002

Yeah [face_devil]

[face_laugh] No, just about the baby. [face_laugh]

I hate whn that happens :( :D Yeah, that's pretty much what's going to happen . . . Thanks!!! :D

[face_laugh] It will be very awkward . . . Thanks!!! :D

So you want everyone to be unhappy at the end?

:) Thanks!!! :D

Thanks!!! :D Eewwww :(

[face_devil] Next post tonight or tomorrow.

:)

Yep. Thanks!!! :D

[face_laugh] Thanks!!! :D :)

:D Glad I could help [:D]

Thanks!!! :D [face_laugh] He won't have a heart attack :)

Thanks!!! :D [face_laugh] don't worry :) Why does everyone want Jacen dead?

17. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    *grabs popcorn and coke before running off to get front row seats to the show of the century*

Aunt Jaina, Uncle Jag...

See the connection :p

~Sam

Oh and if this doesnt make sense, i blame it all on the coco-pops!!!!! [face_devil]

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Sorry it's taken me so long to update; I haven't had much time this week.

~~~~~~

Anakin looked up as soon and Jaina and Tahiri entered the room. He hadn?t seen Tahiri in a while, and he hadn?t seen his sister since shortly after Ben?s birth. He grinned.

Jaina dropped Tahiri?s hand and raced into Anakin?s arms. ?You?re so big, Little brother!? she exclaimed. She tried to be stern when she said, ?And you?re in big trouble.?

?I know,? he replied quietly. He looked over his sister?s shoulder at Tahiri, but she wouldn?t meet his eyes. He sighed. He had already gotten yelled at by his father, and his mother was giving him disapproving looks.

Leia got up from the couch and hugged the mother of her grandson. ?I can see why you didn?t want to face us so quickly,? she said gently. ?Don?t worry; we won?t abandon you or the baby.?

?Thank you,? Tahiri said softly, and leaned gratefully on Leia?s shoulder.

Anakin and Tahiri sat awkwardly on opposite ends of the couch. Leia made an attempt at small talk. ?So, what are you going to name the baby?? she asked.

?Zavad,? Tahiri replied softly, unconsciously rubbing her swelling stomach.

?That?s a nice name.?

?Thank you.?

The group sat in silence for a few minutes before Jaina said, ?Anakin, I don?t think you?ve met Jag yet.?

The two men shook hands. ?Nice to meet you,? Jag said.

Anakin nodded. ?You?d better take care of my sister.?

?I will.?

Silence descended again, before Anakin stood up. ?I?m going for a walk,? he announced.

In the darkness of his room, Anakin reached out into the Force. As he did every night, he checked over his family. The strange, dark thing inside Jaina was fading, and her brother sensed a peace about her that she hadn?t had in months. Anakin guessed that it probably had something to do with the young man who was holding her. He suspected that Jag Fel had crawled into Jaina?s bed after Han and Leia had gone to sleep to avoid detection.

Jacen was still in the med bay being treated by Cilghal. He was just going to sleep when he felt his younger brother?s presence. He brushed Anakin back with a goodnight. Anakin sensed that Amelia had gone home for the night.

Anakin?s parents were already asleep, but he could feel their love for each other, strengthened by the fact that they had almost lost each other. He sent his love for them both, though he knew that they were too deeply asleep to feel it.

He brushed Kyp next. The Jedi Master was meditating, as he often did these days. Anakin knew that Kyp was trying to heal from Danni?s death. It would take a while, but Kyp would find a reason to live again. There would be another woman. And Anakin would be there if he needed a friend. He suspected that Jacen would, too.

Anakin felt Luke and Mara, safe and asleep in their beds, with Ben?s crib in their room. He knew that he?and the rest of the family?were causing Luke quite a bit of worry. Anakin didn?t like doing it, but was glad that his uncle was giving him the chance to make his own choices.

And last, he reached out to Tahiri and Zavad. He pushed waves of love to Tahiri, who was asleep and wouldn?t feel them. Then he concentrated on their son.

Zavad was like a bright ball of light in the sea that was the Force. Anakin knew that Tahiri probably wouldn?t like that he had been contacting their son without her permission, but he had been doing it for months now. He felt his son reach back at the familiar presence.

Anakin surrounded his unborn son with deep, intense love. The baby soaked it up and returned it. Anakin was sure, from what he had been feeling from his child the past few months, that love was all Zavad knew. His mother and father had both been lavishing it upon him, and Anakin wouldn?t be surprised if others had, too.

Anakin gently used the Force to rock his son into peaceful oblivion so that his mother could sleep peacefully. He settled back into his own mind and stared at the dark ceiling.

I have to talk to her, or I?m going to lose them both.

~~~~~~

20. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    I don't believe it...Anakin's finally doing something smart. Can't wait for his and Tahiri's talk.

21. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Jaina dropped Tahiri?s hand and raced into Anakin?s arms. ?You?re so big, Little brother!? she exclaimed. She tried to be stern when she said, ?And you?re in big trouble.?

haha that made me laugh!!! He really is....

great update nat!! I loved it.

22. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Ah that was sweet; it gave me warm fuzzy feelings.[:D]

But I was looking forward to seeing Han use some of his patented colorful language.
    [face_devil] *%#^%%$*&^%$^&%#

23. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    wow.. anakin's finally using that brain of his... that i've never ever seen him use...

24. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Yay Anakin!
    Finally getting his head on (I would say 'head on straight', but I don't think he had it on at all before. Getting it on at all is an acomplishment:p) !

Leia got up from the couch and hugged the mother of her grandson. ?I can see why you didn?t want to face us so quickly,? she said gently. ?Don?t worry; we won?t abandon you or the baby.?
    Awww, I bet Tahiri feels better knowing the whole family is behind her!

I loved Anakin reaching out in the Force to everyone...it was really sweet!:)

I have to talk to her, or I?m going to lose them both.

Good thought Anakin, now follow through with it!

Great update Nat!

More soon? Please!:D

25. MichaelSolo

MichaelSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    Grins foolishly :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.