Beyond How to Deal (NJO AU, angst and romance) J/J, A/T, Jacen, Kyp, L/M, H/L *COMPLETED 1/22*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Azeria_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    I wonder if labour pains are the real reason Jedi don't have families. All those dead males, slaughter by the woman who strangled/electrocuted them.
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9

[face_laugh] I think all men should have to hold their wives hands while they're in labor. It's only fair!! Reminds me of that FRIENDS episode when Monica and Chandler's babies are arriving and Chandler wondered which hurt worse, giving birth or getting kicked between the legs.

Thanks!!!! :D

[face_laugh] Me too :p :D He is :)

:D Thanks!!! :D

:D

[face_laugh] Well, murder isn't necessary, but certainly some payback . . .

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Of course I am :)

Well, I wouldn't say Han's the one person . . .

Thanks!!! :D

Yeah. Thanks!!! :D

You mean besides sleeping with him in the first place? And . . . Kyp and Amelia haven't done anything . . .

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  3. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Here it is :)

~~~~~~

Tahiri had been in labor for several hours, and Anakin was getting worried. ?There?s nothing to be worried about,? Cilghal assured him. ?She?s strong, and so is the baby. They?ll be fine, and he?s coming fast.? She met the mother-to-be?s eyes. ?Okay, it?s time to push.?

?Push,? Anakin urged softly.

?You push!? Tahiri yelled back. ?I don?t want to.?

Anakin winced. Tahiri had been yelling at him every chance she got since she had started going into labor. She had kept a tight grip on his hand the whole time, and he was sure that she had broken bones.

Jaina squeezed Tahiri?s other hand, and the young women looked relived for the support. The two had told Anakin that Jaina planned to be very involved in the baby?s life. The only time she had left the Tatooine native?s side was when Jag popped his head in the door two hours after Tahiri went into labor. Anakin wasn?t sure, but he thought that Jaina had sent Jag to buy things for Tahiri?namely, lots of chocolate. He wondered if his sister?s new boyfriend would mind saying that some of it was from Anakin.

?He?s coming!? Cilghal said, and Tahiri gave a great cry of pain. Too fast for Anakin to comprehend, the baby came and Tahiri gave a great sigh of relief. Anakin kissed the new mother on the lips while their son gave his first cries. Cilghal cleaned him up and handed him to his mother.

Tahiri felt tears come to her eyes as she held her son for the first time. Zavad had his father?s dark hair and bright blue eyes. As Tahiri discovered when she greeted him through the Force, he had her smile.

?He has your nose,? Anakin commented, looking wide-eyed at his son.

Tahiri giggled. ?That?s your Daddy,? she told Zavad. She handed Anakin their son. He held the baby with awe.

?He?s perfect,? the new father declared. He handed Zavad back to Tahiri and took her hand. His other hand he held very still, because the baby had gotten a hold of his finger and wouldn?t let go.

?Will you marry me?? he asked, oblivious to the fact that his mother, sister, and aunt were cooing over the new baby.

?Yes,? Tahiri said. Everything that Anakin had done since she had gone into labor convinced her that he was the right one for her. ?Yes, I will.?

Jag stayed in the waiting room after Han, Jacen, and Luke went in. Jaina came out of the room and sat down next to him. She leaned tiredly again his should and he wrapped his arm around her.

?How?s Tahiri??

?Exuberant. And engaged,? she added.

?Ooo, that sounds good.? He winked at her and teased, ?Maybe we should do that.?

?My father would kill you.? Jaina yawned. ?Let?s.?

?How?s the baby??

Jaina grinned. ?Beautiful. He looks a lot like Anakin. I got to hold him for about two seconds.? She eyed the flowers and chocolate sitting next to Jag. ?Thanks for picking those up.?

?I figure that if I give her chocolate she?ll make everyone let me hold Zavad.? Jag kissed her nose. ?How do you feel, Aunt Jaina??

?Tired.?

?Want to go home??

Jaina tilted her head up. ?I need to go kiss Tahiri goodnight, but then, yes.?

The two stood up and slowly made their way into Tahiri?s room.

~~~~~~

:)
  4. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    Very nice.
    I'm impressed figured with the guys having correlian blood in them they would be in the bar around the corner waiting for a phone call.
    They probably got threatened.;)
  5. oldjedinurse Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Yay! Zavad's healthy and beautiful!

Good for Anakin - asking Tahiri to marry him. Yay! (Again.)

Of course, I couldn't help but notice this...

?How?s Tahiri??
    ?Exuberant. And engaged,? she added.
    ?Ooo, that sounds good.? He winked at her and teased, ?Maybe we should do that.?

o_O Oh, really? Is that a proposal, Mr. Fel? And was that an acceptance, Ms Solo?

Or are you just playing with us, Nat? [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I'd say "great post", but every post is great here.

oldj

6. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Thanks!!! :D [face_laugh] [face_laugh] It's because they didn't want to take Jacen to a bar :p

Yes, beautiful baby :) :D No, that's not a serious proposal. But there will be a wedding :D

Thanks!!! :D [:D]
  7. Jek_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post, the birthing scene was done very well. Can't wait for more.
  8. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    Awww... might we see a double wedding?
  9. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Thanks!!! :D More tomorrow or friday :)

Sorry, but J&J were just teasing. Single wedding :)
  10. Handmaiden_Rabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Yay!!!! He's here!!!!!!

Kin-Kin is now healthy and sensible! W00T!!

*[face_laugh] at J&J*
  11. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    YEAHHHHH!!! [face_dancing]

But A & T getting married @ such a young age? :confused:

And Tahiri accepted him back like it was no big deal. :(

WhErE's ThE mUsH!? :p

C @};- S
  12. Lola64 Force Ghost

star 4
    That was very nice of Tahiri to say yes. She probably has a plan to do him in once they're married. You know, let him stay up all night, do the late night feedings (if she doesn't breastfeed) and change all the dirty diapers. That's what I think.
  13. mavjade It's so Fluffy Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Yay![face_dancing] The baby!

And Yay! for Anakin proposing!

?You push!? Tahiri yelled back. ?I don?t want to.?
    [face_laugh] I think I would feel the same way!

So now a wedding!:) I love weddings!

Awesome update as always Nat!

I can't wait for more!
  14. Anastasia_Fel Jedi Master

star 4

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I agree with that :D

~Sam
  15. Valley_Lord Force Ghost

star 4
    Good, they're getting hitched. Good for Anakin, if he didn't bring legitimacy to the kid I would have been mad. Anakin is not redemed in my eyes, but he's getting close.
  16. goddess45 Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww thats good. they're getting married!! Jaina's an Aunt!!

awesome job nat!
  17. skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Draconarius Force Ghost

star 4
    Awwww....loved the A/T. Anakin's going to have his hand in a bandage for a month. Serves him right.
  19. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
  20. DreamingIce Jedi Grand Master

star 3

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Han... ;)

Yay! Zavad's okay, and Kin-Kin and Tahiri are getting married! yay! (I still think Tahiri should have broken his hand during labor though...[face_devil])

~Misha
  21. Azeria_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Aww... [face_smile]

That's all I have to say about that.
  22. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Yep :D [face_laugh] :D

Yeah, they're really young, but they've got Zavad and they're in love. It is big, to her, but she was happy that he stuck with her for the hours of labor. They still have things to work through, but they're at least okay. Sorry about the lack of mush :)

:D Yeah, she'll make him pay :D

Yep :) :D So would I 8-} Thanks!!! :D Small wedding :)

Yeah, he did the right thing, and he really does love Tahiri and Zavad :)

Yep :) Thanks!!!! :D

Thanks!!! :D Yeah. [face_laugh]

[face_laugh] Yeah, poor Han . . . :)

:) :D
  23. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    The next post will be in a couple days. Meanwhile, go here and send in nominations for the Beyond awards!!!

The next post is the last one :_|
  24. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    This is the LAST POST!!! :_| :_| I can't believe it's over . . .

~~~~~~

Tahiri looked lovely in a white, frothy dress that had been Mara?s. Anakin couldn?t stop grinning at her as they held hands in front of Anakin?s uncle.

Luke was giving the blessing over the couple, and Jaina and Jacen were signing the marriage contract as witnesses. Leia stood next to her husband and sister-in-law, holding little Zavad. Cilghal, Jag, Amelia, Corran and his family, several of the friends of Anakin and the twins from the Academy, and Kyp Durron were also in attendance.

The wedding ceremony was short as sweet?and private. Mara had been the one to convince Leia that a big to-do wasn?t necessary, especially since the baby was there. The happy grandmother reluctantly agreed.

After Luke finished the ceremony, Anakin kissed Tahiri passionately, knowing that the twins would rib him about it later. Leia brought Zavad over, and the new parents took their son happily as Leia kissed them both.

Jacen slipped away to Amelia and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. ?How are you feeling?? she asked, concerned. He was still recovering from his time using alcohol and drugs, and it was the hardest thing he had ever done.

?I?m okay,? he replied. ?I think I?m going to leave pretty soon after dinner.?

?Just out of curiosity, who is cooking??

?Jaina?s boyfriend,? Kyp said, wandering over. ?Apparently Jaina convinced him to do it, because Han threatened to cook.? Jacen grinned. He had tasted what his father called ?cooking? before.

Jaina snuck over and gave Jag a kiss on the lips while her father wasn?t paying attention. ?You look beautiful,? Jag whispered. Jaina grimaced. Her mother had forced her into a dress for the wedding. She hated dresses.

Jaina laid her head on Jag?s chest and he kissed her forehead. She rubbed the back of her left hand against his face, and he felt the cold stone of her engagement ring against his cheek.

?When are we going to tell your family?? he whispered.

Jaina shrugged. ?Let Tahiri and Anakin have their moment. We have plenty of time. Besides, Mom just let one child get married without pomp and ceremony. Do you really think she?ll let another do the same? And do you really want to plan a wedding right now??

Jag shook his head. ?And my mother will help her.? He sighed and smoothed her hair. ?Maybe we should elope.?

?My parents will kill you.?

?So will wedding preparations.?

Jaina giggled and kissed his firmly, not caring who saw. ?I love you, silly.?

?I love you, too.?

Anakin and Tahiri escaped dinner as soon as they could and rushed back to their apartment with Zavad. Tahiri giggled as Anakin carried her and the baby to the bed and set them down gently.

?Well, Mrs. Solo, how are you this evening?? he teased as he sat down on the bed beside her.

?I?m well,? she replied in happy tone.

?And the young Mr. Solo??

Tahiri held Zavad out to his father, who took him and cradled him. ?Ask him yourself.?

?Well, Zavad Solo, how are you?? The baby just gurgled happily, feeding of the ecstatic emotions of his parents.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Anakin glared vibroblades at it, but Tahiri called, ?Come in!?

Jaina stuck her head into the room. ?If you two plan on having any fun tonight, then you had better give me Zavad.?

Tahiri took her son from his father and kissed his on the forehead. ?Go to Aunt Jaina, baby.?

Jaina grinned. ??Aunt Jaina.?? She took Zavad from his mother and kissed his soft little head. ?Come on, Zavad. Let?s leave Mommy and Daddy alone. I hear Grandpa and Jag are watching the speedball game. We?ll be having more fun than your parents.?

Anakin and Tahiri smiled as Jaina carried her son out the door for his first night away from his parents. Anakin squeezed his new wife?s hand, and she smiled gratefully. He knew that Tahiri was a little worried about Zavad being away the whole night, but he was determined to make sure that she would be distracted.

Anakin pulled Tahiri to him and placed a pass
  25. Handmaiden_Rabe Force Ghost

star 5
    :( IT'S OVER?!?!?! *bursts into tears* I loved it, Nat, I really loved it.

I knew it! J&J are engaged! A&T made me giggle the whole time. And I am very surprised Leia let Kin-Kin have a small ceremony, but it was best, methinks. Loved it!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.