main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends How to Deal (NJO AU, angst and romance) J/J, A/T, Jacen, Kyp, L/M, H/L *COMPLETED 1/22*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey_head

Monkey_head Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    Jag!!!!

Uh My thoughts are cryptic so I'll add more later.

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  3. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is very interesting I can't wait to see more.

4. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!!! :D

5. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Great update. Looking forward to more.

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Great! Poor Jaina,the universe is hating her right now...along with the force. Jag...ummm,yeah...don't like him,never will.

7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    *gasp* How can you not like Jag?! Anyway, great post, Nat. J/J ish very mushy, and I love mush! :)

8. angel_gidget

angel_gidget Jedi Master star 1

Apr 16, 2004
    Thought I might as well de-lurk myself and mention that I like this so far. ^_^

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    FelsGoddess: Great update. Looking forward to more.

Thanks!!! :D I'll put more up either tonight or tomorrow.

Genimay: Great!

Poor Jaina,the universe is hating her right now...along with the force.

Yeah, her life pretty much sucks right now.

Jag...ummm,yeah...don't like him,never will.

Ahh!! How can you not like Jag!! If the NJO authors hadn't screwed him up he would be awesome . . .

Rabe: *gasp* How can you not like Jag?!

My thoughts exactly.

Anyway, great post, Nat.

J/J ish very mushy, and I love mush!

oooo, me too [face_love]

angel_gidget: Thought I might as well de-lurk myself and mention that I like this so far. ^_^

Thanks for delurking!!!! :D I'm glad you like it :D

10. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    *headdesk* I totally forgot about this. [face_blush]

But this is so good!!! I think I'm going to love hating all of it. I like that Jag has shown up, and is being nice to Jaina... And the Anakin/Tahiri. I think that those are two pairings that you just can't resist. Am I right?

Great work. Nice angst.

~Myra

11. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    *snickers*

I love the way Jag found out about the divorce. By accident...

Great stuff Nat...

Jasper

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Myra:*headdesk* I totally forgot about this.

Its okay :) I get confused about how many stories other people have running, too.

But this is so good!!!

I think I'm going to love hating all of it.

[face_laugh]

I like that Jag has shown up, and is being nice to Jaina... And the Anakin/Tahiri. I think that those are two pairings that you just can't resist. Am I right?

Yep :) my two favorites :D

Great work. Nice angst.

Jasper: I love the way Jag found out about the divorce. By accident...

Lol yeah not the BEST way . . .

Great stuff Nat...

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay, I decided to ut it up today :)

~~~~~~

Jacen woke up with the biggest headache he had ever had. He decided to go back to sleep. An hour later he woke up again, and the headache hadn?t lessened much. He dragged himself out of bed and into his refresher unit.

Jacen washed his face in cold water, feeling the stubble of a beard on his cheeks. He ignored it and groped around for a painkiller. Once he found the bottle, he took two pills and washed them down with a glass of water.

His memory of the previous night came back to him. He and Kyp had stayed at the bar after their pledge, drinking. They had kept ordering. Jacen tried to remember. How many had he had? He couldn?t remember, but it had been a lot. He didn?t remember coming back to his room at all . . . he just remembered being miserable, and trying to drown out the memories. He thought that Kyp had had a few more drinks than he had.

Jacen winced when his comlink started beeping. He made his way over to the bed and looked through the sheets, which was where the noise was coming from. He finally found it and answered it. ?Hullo?? he asked in a bleary voice.

?Jacen? It?s Uncle Luke.?

?Oh. Hi.?

?Where were you last night? I called you several times.?

?Oh.? Jacen looked?he had several missed calls. ?Sorry. I was out.?

?Mara and I need to talk to you and Anakin. Can you come over for dinner tonight??

?Uhh . . . yeah, sure.?

?Jacen, are you okay? You don?t sound too great,? Luke questioned, worried about his nephew.

?Uncle Luke, my best friend?s funeral was yesterday. What do you think?? Jacen said quietly.

?I?m sorry,? Luke replied. ?I?m just worried about you.?

?I?ll be fine. See you tonight.?

It was only after Jacen cut the connection that Luke realized that he hadn?t asked where his nephew had gone after the funeral.

Tahiri smiled gratefully at Anakin as he handed her a glass of water. ?Thanks,? she said. She took a sip of the water and swished it around in her mouth before spitting it into the sink.

?I?m getting worried about you,? her boyfriend said. ?Are you sure you?re not sick??

Tahiri shrugged. ?I have no idea. Maybe you should stay away from me for a few days.?

?Yeah, and maybe Hoth should melt,? Anakin replied, kissing her cheek softly. ?But seriously, Tahiri, I?m worried about you. I think you should go see Cilghal.?

Tahiri sighed. ?Okay, fine. I?ll make an appointment.? She stepped past Anakin and out of the refresher.

Anakin followed her. ?Do you want me to go with you??

?You?re very sweet, but I can go by myself.? She smiled. ?Ben can come with me while you?re at your uncle?s. He needs to be looked at anyway?routine check-up.? Tahiri was babysitting for Anakin?s cousin again.

Anakin infolded her in his arms. ?You?re very maternal,? he commented.

Tahiri snuggled up again him. ?It?s weird. I?ve been feeling, sometimes in the last few weeks, like I?m his mother instead of Mara. I don?t know why.?

Anakin shrugged. ?You?ve always liked kids, and he?s so tiny it?s hard not to be protective.?

Tahiri nodded. ?That must be it.?

~~~~~~

14. Mirax_Corran

Jan 25, 2005
    Ooo, poor Jacen. He has a hangover, and is going to find out that his parents are getting a divorce. Not a great say. [:D]

?You?ve always liked kids, and he?s so tiny it?s hard not to be protective.?

Tahiri nodded. ?That must be it.?

Yeah, right! And I think that Anakin may want to be at that appointment. Just a humch. :p

Great post.

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Ooo, poor Jacen. He has a hangover, and is going to find out that his parents are getting a divorce. Not a great say.

Yeah, it sucks being him, too. In fact, it sucks to be all of them.

Yeah, right! And I think that Anakin may want to be at that appointment. Just a humch.

Oh, he'll WANNA be . . . but he won't [face_devil]

Great post.

16. Mirax_Corran

Jan 25, 2005
    Yeah, it sucks being him, too. In fact, it sucks to be all of them.
    Yeah, it does.

Oh, he'll WANNA be . . . but he won't
    Now, that's...Poor Kin-kin.

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Now, that's...Poor Kin-kin.

Well . . . not really. I mean, he'l be alive to find out, he just won't be at the appointment.

18. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_shame_on_you] Jacen, a hangover is bad. He's not going to be feeling any better after dinner.

Boy are Anakin and Tahiri in for a surprised.

Great update!

19. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Jag was to messed up in the NJO for me to warm up to him...sorry. I like Tahiri...please don't let Anakin die...please don't let Anakin die

20. Barefoot_XO

Oct 19, 2004
    This is post Rebirth right...

Allow me to inflect a certain amount of sarcasm into my next statement...

I wonder what's happening to Tahiri...

If it isn't what I think it is then I'll likely faint, because it could be little else...

Jasper

21. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Jacen is about to get a shocking revelation.
    Anakin it seems is going to get two.
    Wonder which one will bother him more.

22. Barefoot_XO

Oct 19, 2004
    Bother is a Certain Point of View Thing...

In terms of affecting him, I bet the one involving Tahiri will bother him more. Though I have a promonition saying she likely won't reveal it to him, for reasons Nat will reveal...

In terms of bad affects on him, though, I'm certain the divorce will bother him more...

Jasper

23. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    A.) Anakin is clueless. or does he a have no reason to suspect?(Nat I hope you get what I mean by this!)

B.) Can I have a post as a going away present? I'll be away for the next two weeks!:(
    ~kat

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    FelsGoddess: Jacen, a hangover is bad. He's not going to be feeling any better after dinner.

He won't, considering the news . . .

Boy are Anakin and Tahiri in for a surprised

OH yeah.

Great update!

Genimay: Jag was to messed up in the NJO for me to warm up to him...sorry.

well, maybe he'll be better in the new books. So are you J/K, J/Z, or J/youdon'tcare?

I like Tahiri...please don't let Anakin die...please don't let Anakin die

I wouldn't worry about it. This fic is for me seeing how much I care make them suffer without physical damage. Anakin won't be at the doctor appointment beecause he'll be at dinner.

Jasper: This is post Rebirth right...

Yes, but since SBS sucked majorly, don't expect anything like it.

If it isn't what I think it is then I'll likely faint, because it could be little else...

Yeah, especally since I said it in the summary . . .

ccp: Jacen is about to get a shocking revelation.
    Anakin it seems is going to get two.
    Wonder which one will bother him more.

Lol I'm not sure, that's pretty hard . . . but he'll be more affected by Tahiri.

Jasper: In terms of affecting him, I bet the one involving Tahiri will bother him more.

Yes, becaus not only does he rarely see his parents and is not not-great terms with his dad, it's his kid.

Though I have a promonition saying she likely won't reveal it to him, for reasons Nat will reveal...

Do you think I'm a totally heartless b**** ? ;) I haven't written that yet, but he'll be told eventually.

25. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Ack! Missed the postie! Very good, Nat, poor Cen-Cen. Hey, Cen-Cen, Jay-Jay and Kin-Kin! I think I'll use that! Anyway... *glares at Jacen* Hangovers are very bad, Jacen. You have to stop drinking so much. Imagine what your mother would say!

*dances* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! TAHIRI IS STILL PREGNANT!!!! *Ms. Obvious moment* *crickets* Still, I love you, because you did a better job of it than I did, and that story was never finished. *thinks about updating Desert Suns*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.