main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST How to fix force awakens, JJ you listening?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Ruserius, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Ruserius

Darth Ruserius Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2016
    1. opening scene, get rid of black triangle over a planet,
    go for a big spaceship in orbit with ships coming and going.

2. Phasm, change voiceover to a man.

3. Fin: change him to a REBEL insider planted on the star destroyer to keep an eye on things and of course rescue the pilot, instead of a scaredy pants ‘me want to get out of here and run away’ wuss failed stormtrooper. Hes a HERO make him one from the start. Delete some of the small scenes and dialogue where he comes across a clown or stupid. its a bit racist as it is if you ask me.

4. Edit the scene where Kylo takes off his mask, keep his mask on until the scene where he shows himself to his father.

5. tone Edit down kylo's tantrum and emotional state, make him colder.

6. Edit out the CGI supreme leader and replace him with a human in a cape dark lord type. We don’t want no aliens ruling just humans.

7. get rid of the red arm, from c3po when we first see him.

8. less hugging.

9. If you really want to be creative turn Luke into the new sith lord and the supreme leader is his apprentice and kylo being turned is all part of some elaborate plot for a new first order rebirth of a stable empire thing.

10. you need more army droids. I like army droids.

11. There really was no big names in this movie, Harrison ford was there but there was no one else really.

12. For the next movie I think you should dig up a couple of big names and also I would like to see a couple of Jedi turn up who were isolated on a planet with no communication and a broken spaceship and missed out on the cull of the jedi. Hugh Jackman would make a good jedi.

2. RC-2473

RC-2473 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2015
    I can think of 12 better changes tbh

3. Darth Ruserius

Darth Ruserius Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2016
    give us another grevious, he was great.

4. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Lots of threads for posting criticism of the movie. Don't need another one. Locking.

JediMatteus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.