main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How to Get your Girlfriend to play Video Games

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Antilles2001, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Well, I don't have a girlfriend 'cause I'm straight, but I'd say any girl that has no interest whatsoever in video games is a weirdo and not worth the time anyway. :)

2. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    One time my girlfriend was over and saw me playing Grand Theft Auto:Vice City,she didnt like killing people with guns but she did like the music on the radio and ended up hitting a cop on the sidewalk when the car she was driving cornered too quickly,she went crazy after she got busted and actually went around shooting the cops until the FBI came and took her out,she learned the hard way that playing chicken with the cops in Vice City is a losing prospect although it is fun.

3. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    So last night I was watching some TV, the kids were in bed, and when my show (part of an awesome series on the history of NZ pop/rock music) ended I went to the bedroom only to find my wife giggling as she was attempting to play the open "Baja" race in Motocross Madness 2 that I'd left running on my PC.

She managed some spectacular crashes, that's for sure.

I might finally get that ethernet conection & see if I can get her into MP Motocross Madness 2, or maybe JK, Ep1 Racer or something?

4. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Honestly, I've met very few women who actually like video games. Personally, give me my Xbox and a pizza and I'm set for the weekend. :cool:

The best thing you can do is get them interested in something they like and let them work up from there. Unfortunately, they may not be interested, but, hey, if they don't mind you playing, don't complain. ;)

5. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey! Nice to see you out & about KJ! :D

Making the most of it, huh?

6. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Heres a tip:

[Umm. No.]

7. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    [umm. No.]

Man, all the girls that i know either already have a boyfriend, or are just so nasty that i wouldnt touch them. There are only like a remote 2 or so that would remotely be considered dateable, since they actually have a personality... Ive had a errible (heehee) experience with girls, I attract all the ugly and not desireble ones... its pathetic, really.

8. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm all about the day pass posting, jp. :D Maybe I'll find some new forums to frequent. ;)

9. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    my fiance is addicted to Jedi Outcast on my X-box.
    She's also been addicted to Simpsons Road rage.

the trick...get a game on a subject she likes(Star Wars and Simpsons in my fiance's case...now you see why I'm marrying her ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.