main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How to see the Trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Jealously_Guarded, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Does this town get Access Hollywood? Has anyone seen it on at 2:00am or before dinner or whereever? The ROTS preview will be on Access Hollywood on Nov 4 before the Incredibles comes out, and that would be a great get together event. Otherwise it is only visible to Hyperspace members on Nov 4, which means we are all going to invade Erics house.

---Barry

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I tried looking for that show in the local listings. It doesn't look like anyone carries it. I've even run a search on TVguide.com.
    I don't get home until after nine p.m. on that day, but if anyone wants to make a trip to Rexburg they are welcome to.

I'm convinced that Hyperspace is a beautiful thing. It is suppose to appear online in the afternoon sometime. Meaning I will have to whip out the headphones at work. Shhhhhh!

3. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    THEFORCE.net says the trailer will be on Total Request Live (MTV) TOMORROW.
    My local listings say that TRL plays a 6 pm. Everyone please confirm before setting your VCRS.

ALL HAIL VCRS!!!!!

4. Fenn

Fenn Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 1998
    NBC NewsChannel Six (Ch.6) will air the Teaser Trailer in its entirety at 5:25PM on Friday (11/5).
    -MD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.