how to start a fanclub in the rexburg, rigby area

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by SkyBrightStar, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyBrightStar Jedi Padawan

star wars fizzled out in my area, looked forward to the zoo thing for kids, what happened? How do you start one up?
  2. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Check out Pacific Region Fan Force. We cover the west coast, including Idaho.

We used to have an Idaho Falls group, but they died out. We do still have a Boise group.

I'd reccomend going to the Pacific Region Discussion and starting an interest thread for your part of Idaho. You need at least 3 people to get it going. :)

3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I'm not sure, where the rigby area is, so I have to ask first: Have you taken a look at the boards of your area? You can find all FanForce (FF) areas at the main page and behind those links you'll find all existing FFes. :)

Btw we don't have "fanclubs", they are called FanForces and are open to everyone who enjoy star wars and like to meet other people from their area. :)

If you really can't find a FF close to your city, then you can start a new one, if you get three people of your area posted in one thread (maybe this one?) confirming that they want a FF as well. Then you have done the most important step and mostly you get your own FF board. If you want to get official status you have to meet at least three times a year, but I think it's worth to do one step after another. So, first, check if there isn't really a FanForce in your area. :)

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask, if you have more questions! [face_good_luck]

Edit: Ok, Miana was faster by some seconds. ;) :D
    Listen to her. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.