main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How to tell you're over 25

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MOTs_Minx, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    *cough* Liar *cough*

2. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    Hmmmmmmm....... ;) I have an outhouse *hopes that doesn't count as a shed* but it DID come attatched to the house :D You won't catch me in a shed OR my outhouse because they are full of spiders so I won't set foot in one :D

Evening LV :D Well if he IS lying he'll be in BIG trouble... but that's not necessarily a bad thing eh Yoshi ;) :p

3. Yoshi-Toshi

Yoshi-Toshi Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2002
    Well there is my garage right down the bottom of the back garden, but that's waayyyy to big to be classed as a shed. :D

*Waves hello to L_V*

D_Q - Theres some luurrrrrvly big spiders in my garage. hhehehe [face_devil]

No.....not a bad thing. :D

4. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    1 Question... does it have tools of the garden variety or any other kind in it?????

AND do you sulk in there often ;)

Oooooo DQ now is it? lol ;) I much prefer the 'other' name :D That's one thing I really HATE is spiders... :_|

5. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    **waves back**

:D

I am with you there DQ I hate spiders....there was a HUGE one next to my bed the other night took every bit of energy not to scream as it was 3am and I had to get rid of it because there was no way I was going to sleep in my bed with it next to me :(

6. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    I would have screamed even at 3am... there was a GIANT one in my kitchen the other night and I had to get my mate Andy across the road to come and throw it out for me :( I can't even go near them to trap them under a glass I just freeze totally, then scream, then run away... coward I am ;)

7. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol

thats me but there were no one else to get rid of it for me. Thank god DS can handle them thats his job now ;)

8. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    DS thinks it's funny I don't like Spiders I think :D I don't know what I'd do if there wasn't someone to get rid of it for me...

*gets all nervous about being alone with a spider* it's a long way for Yoshi to come just to get rid of a spider ;) :D

9. Darth Scourge

Darth Scourge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    Ladies, just call SSRS (Scourge's Spider Removal Services) any time of the day or night. Humane eviction of all arachnid lifeforms.
    There are some real big tarantulas out here! So big... you hear them before you see 'em!
    Big ones, little ones, I love 'em all! :D

10. Yoshi-Toshi

Yoshi-Toshi Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2002
    AWWwwww...you girls. :D

They dont bite you know....well not all of them anyway :D

*Strokes his big black furry pet spider*

11. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    LOL @ DS... good evening sir ;)

Oh thankyou... now I'll be sleeping MUCH more easier when I hear any little rustling sound at night... and what pray tell is the charge for this service ;)

I tell you it's going in a cupboard if I visit... either that or it goes in your shed *cough* ahem I mean Garage ;)

12. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    I'll pay DS in kind ;)

13. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    *ahem* I think I'll be sticking to cash m'dear... or possibly beer! myself ;)

*wonders who'd get the double quick service here* ;)

14. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    **thinks** hmm I wonder ;)

15. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    In the U.S., if you go to Fenway Park in Boston, those who buy beer are all over 25. ;)

16. Force_full

Force_full Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2002
    <out of character> Oh gawd, I'm both over 25 AND i hate spiders! Can I use the DS spider removal service? Do you charge for travelling long distances to rid the frightened ones of the hairy menaces? </out of character>

Yes, my search for the stone is still in process, waffle blah blah.....the great sourceress of Mount K'larythr.....buried deep within the bowels of the earth at the point of no return......

17. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    Indeed, anyone's welcome to use my renowned spider removal service, FF. No distance too far. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Ah yes... I know the sorceress of whom you speak. I removed a spider from her cave not two moons past.

18. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Satisfaction guaranteed

I am sure I will be ;)

19. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    You'll get my extra special service, LV! Reserved for only my very best customers! ;)

20. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    good good ......and remember I pay in kind ;)

21. garrettendi

garrettendi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Hmmmm.

This thread has taken one of those innuendo turns.

22. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    hehe

mind you I had another spider in my room last night, really need to get DS up here to remove them **pouts**

23. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    Don't worry LV... when I visit you I'll bring all my assorted spider removal paraphenalia!

24. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    OK DS... how many spiders DID you post through her letterbox then... and MINE come to think of it seeing as there have been 3 in as many days here :D What a way to boost trade lol :D

25. Limbo_Stick

Limbo_Stick Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    i hate the bloody things when they crawl around my carpet, and u dont see them till there right up close, cos they blend in with the colour scheme ..

...there was one point where i had to walk aorund with my trousers/bottoms tucked into my socks cos i couldn't see them...

I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES....

..O..WOE IS ME..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.