main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

how to write first kisses - anyone want to offer sugestions?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vongchild, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    I can't write romance of any sort - HELP!!!!!!!

I'm trying to do something a little boy-meets-world-ish

*long pause*

It's for Vessel of the Force.

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. spiritgurl

spiritgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2003
    This thread might be a good place for you to get some help... :)

SMOOCH thread

sg

3. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Well, first of all you have to make a long moment when the both of them are just looking at each other, unsure of what the other is going to do. When one of them starts to lean in to kiss the other there has to be a long moment of complete and utter silence. And when they finally do kiss, it has to be a short one but passionate at the same time.

4. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    there's already a thread dedicated to writing romance, as SG said :) Perhaps you should look there for advice :)

5. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Here's a first kiss scene I wrote for I'd Miss You Still.

?Wes, get out of my sight,? Wedge mumbled, waving him away as the pilot darted from his office.

?That?s it,? Cherith clarified as she watched Wes leave Wedge?s office and turned to Valin, ?The war has officially started,?

Valin smiled, ?Now that?s over, what else are we going to do??

Cherith shrugged, ?I don?t know. We could just hang out and talk?? Before she could suggest anything else, Valin leaned in and kissed her. Cherith?s eyes wandered, not exactly sure how to react. As she pulled away, she stood up and ran for the apartment, leaving Valin alone in the hall.

In my case, it wasn't planned. It just happened. I think if you don't make the kiss too obvious that it's gonna happen, just let it happen, it can still work.

~aeryn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.