main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How was YOUR day?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Roxy, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Just because I love all of my Fresno friends so much, i'm asking the universal question; how was your day?

Note: This does not litterally mean how was your day, but it can be interperated as such. I really want to you all to just ramble.

I'll go first. My week was very... interesting. Master_Jedi_Lando and I (as well as alot of other people) got locked in a gym for 6 hours while our school was searched for bombs. There were no bombs found and Lando skipped out on Jazz band B after school. Then yesterday I got told by a Junior that someday he would work for me! This scared me.

Your turn!

Lots and lots o' love!!!!
    Roxy

2. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Oh great a super rambling thread! Just what I need when I have stupid friends! ie- one cheerleader I can't get rid of.

Lets see my week, School with no time to post. I have two projects due around the next two weeks. I had the first ever performance in our new performance center with the chior and three very, very long days with a girl too peppy to still keep her brian cells. That was my week.

Thank Roxy for this thread, I need it.
    *Heather

3. Master_Jedi_Lando

Master_Jedi_Lando Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    My week was not to good because I caught the flu and missed a lot of band and some other classes. Now my band teacher is ticked! I am trying to avoid him now. Yes I locked up in a gym (it felt like a prison) THursday because some person had to prank call and say there was bomb in our school. I was so bored. And yes I skipped Jazz Band because the practice was cancled, Roxy. I am was glad to hear though that our football team won their second game of the season. 70-0. Amazing huh?

My day today? Boring nothting to do at all. Yesterday I got to see my friend that had moved away when I was four. then I got to see other friend I haven't seen for a long time. Well I got to post on some other threads bye.

4. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i had 3 days off from work. that was pretty exciting for me.

5. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    It was WEDENSDAY Lando

6. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    my day pretty much sucked. i got home from work around 515 am... went to sleep, woke up around 5 pm... been on the net pretty much all day... went for a walk, and now its time to go back to work.

7. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Wow for a Satrday that must have sucked. I'm sorry. :)

I know yesterday wasn't too much fun. I went and banged up the top of my ankle on the pavement! :_| I can't believe I can do the stupidest things to my feet and ankels!!! Oh well, I guess I'm just clumbsy :p (Roxy, don't you dare say one word!!! [face_devil] ) On the bright side I did get candy for it :D

8. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    mm candy, what kind? well that is a typical saturday for me... since my girlfriend went and moved to las vegas for a year to go to school... good part is i can go to visit her and see episode 2 in an imax theater! boo yah!

9. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    I went and banged up the top of my ankle on the pavement! I can't believe I can do the stupidest things to my feet and ankels!!!

thats nothing! i stabbed my wrist a few months back. hows that for stupid?

10. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    On Saturday, I went to the movies with my wife and saw "Stealing Harvard". I've always been a huge Jason Lee fan (Due to his kick ass comedic performances in Kevin Smith's movies). This movie is pretty hilarious. Usually, you won't see me going to the movies to pay $5.50 for a comedy, seeing how they don't command a "theatre experience". Tom Green and Lee play off of each other real well. It isn't as funny or raunchy as Kev Smith's work, but is good nonetheless. Today, I prepare to absorb as much NFL football as possible!! :D :D

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Oh brother football! (I know it's a guy thing) I'll be getting out to go work on a project! A least I won't be bored :)

Stabed the arm. OUCH!!!! I'm glad I haven't done that!

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    there was much blood that night. hehe.it wasnt just a regular knife he stabbed himself with either it was an box cutter, the kind with razor blades in them.

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Okay, I understand it had to be and accident, but how can you stab yourself with one of those? I mean, it had to have been really stupid. (no offence :) )

14. Master_Jedi_Lando

Aug 16, 2002
    Who cares what day they all knew what I was talking about.

15. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    we use them at work and he was cutting the seal open from the trailer and went the wrong way with it... hehe.

16. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    it was an accident. like Finney said, i was cutting a seal off of the trailer. instead of cutting down and away from my body, i went up and towards my wrist. its kinda hard to explain but i was holding the seal with my left hand, and my right hand was under my left wrist. i cut through the seal and accidntally kept going straight into my wrist! there was a lot of blood. i had to get stitches. now i have a nice scar on my wrist. i still use a monster box cutter though. its the kind thats used to cut carpet. :)

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I know about those stupid accidents. I can't explain how I broke my arm or sprained my anckle, this one though, could have been a lot worse :)

Your right Lando! Who cares miss Roxy? :p

18. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Mostly still just waiting to move, then I can hook up the scanner and REALLY start up the graphics factory!! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Mwahahahah? Oh no, that was the evil laugh, it might not be a good sign!!

I can't wait!!!

20. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    be afraid...be very afraid

21. Master_Jedi_Lando

Aug 16, 2002
    LoL Go Heather! Hey did you get my Pm? Just wondering.

Well my day today was bad. First I couldn't go to sleep until 12 pm then I woke up at 5 am and went toa church yyouth group thing, then I was cursed to go to school and have to take pictures. Jedi Roxy and some of my friends made me almost laugh and now I know my year book picture will be bad. THen I had marching practice which was very hard and tiring. THen I almost fell asleep in Heallth class and sat on gum at lunch(Roxy don't you dare say a thing!)and then Roxy made me go to her band practice after school for two hours.(which wasn't all bad) On the positive side though she brought some interesting star war stories that I read and I am on the fourms here now.(tHanks Roxy!) Well Gotta go I proubly have bored you all. bye

Lando

22. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i just got home from work. its like 3:30 in the morning. i think im half asleep.....

23. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Monday was bad during the daytime, but great at night. Got a good exercise period in, as DarksiderGeorge, myself, and another friend ran football routes at the college field in Merced. It was fun!

24. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    Indeed that was fun!! Playing football is just too sweeeeeet!!

25. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    football sounds fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.