main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How was YOUR day?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Roxy, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I love you guys!!! My day was FAB!! I downloaded 20 Star Wars pictures durring Health Today.

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    i guess my day was alright... i spent the ladder part of it at my g/fs house, eventhough she isnt there, i was spending time with her parents and sister watching monsters inc. and some tv... oh yeah audrey my g/f is in las vegas for a year going to school and what not... maybe i'll get her to post here or whatever, so if you notice a lot of rambling on from me its because my g/f is not here and i have no life. lol.

3. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    I know it may seem weird that I post EVERYDAY, but this is my thread and I don't care what you think about me!!!

I had a good day, I soloed in Jazz band and we didn't screw up our drill today in Marching band. I hit all the really high notes in Waterworld, and I ate lunch for a change!!! Hi Heather!!! Hi Lando!!!! HI EVERYONE on the Fresno boards.

I lauff you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOuld you like a falafel with that?!

Roxy 8-}

4. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    What instrument do you play Roxy?

5. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah what do you solo on? we should jam sometime. i play sax and clarinet.

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    my day was cool, i got a printer... ive been printing stuff... very high quality!

7. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Hey, Jedi-Roxy.

Wednesday was a tiring day, I ended up going to bed around 10pm, which is very unusual for me. This has been a tiring week, I cannot wait for the end of work on Friday!!

8. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    I play the piano and vibes and flute

9. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Today started off great.....

...I discovered that new avatars were available, and I got rid of the avatar I was using with that POON of the Lightside, Puke Jobwalker!!

BOW BEFORE THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH, EXAR KUN

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/exarkun/img/curve.jpg]

10. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    well i just cleaned my room...

11. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Today? Well, I'm not feeling too well and I think that that's bad, but on the other hand I have an Aesop project due tomorrow that's amazing! My partner and I are sooo proud of it!

G2G!
    Heather

12. Jedi_LandotheBando

Jedi_LandotheBando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2002
    Hey YOu guys,
    my user name was messed up so I changed it. Just to tell you I use to be Master_Jedi_Lando. Roxy you did to mess up, a whole bunch.Jk!!! YOu did great! I have been very frustrated with my parents cuz they keep telling me to get off the computer every time I get on. We have a football game tomorrow night and we are going to beat whoever we play. And we band kids are going to perform our drill.Yeahh!!!!! Well see ya.

Trumpets rule and Flutes Drool! (Just kidding Roxy)

13. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Oh by the way guys from CE. The Miners water polo team plays you today! (I think) GO MINERS! Win Win Win!

ps- *waves* hi Lando!

14. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    my day sucked... started at work last night when they didnt give me the approval of my vacation request... wich is during thanksgiving... i mean ive been there two years i desereve a vacation, plus its the only time i can travel to las vegas and spend time with my girlfriend... i guess if i cant get him to approve it, i'll just be 'sick' for that week. lol.

15. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Poor Jedi-Finney!!!! If it makes you feel better, naps aren't allowed a school so I'm doing 27 pages of drill on a low battery!

That sux

16. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    marching drills.....i remeber those....ah, the memories...

17. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    Thats one of the things I hated about working in retail, they are always anal about giving their employees vacation time. Here at the County, they give up vacation time like a cheap streetwalker!! :D

18. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Here at the County, they give up vacation time like a cheap streetwalker!! :D

Like the ones that dwell near Main & G, or Main & N?? :eek:

19. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Hello,
    In jsut an hour i have to get dressed into a hot hot marching band uniform. (sigh) Yeah Roxy was very tired and wanted to take a nap at lunch. So did I!!! Hi Heather.
    I am so bored..........

20. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Even If your day was bad, have an icecream, It'll make you GLAD

Just a stupid little rhyme I made up. I hate drill! It is long and booring and we stand in the same spot for 33 and 40 counts. I can't believe we still have the percussion feature and the finale still to learn. I wish we got mer water breaks.

Where and when is the next Fan Force meeting. I might be able to come but I need info!!!

BTW: Lando, can we invite our fellow board members to the Ep2/funny movie/lets act like the llamas(freshmen) we are party at Nikki's house? Pretty Please!!

21. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    we can have a meeting anytime you guys want to, we only need 3 people to come, so mercedians dont have to worry about travelling, and i have no clue what happened to TWD...

22. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Yeah I might be able to come. I just got back from the foot ball game. Our school beat another school 77 to zip!!! WE did our band performance with drill on the field and I glad it is over. I am so tired. Roxy and band friend that is spending the night are going to stay up and talk about nothing(People, things, anything) until 2:00 AM. THat is what they told me today. Well I am tired let me know about where the next meeting is!@

23. Haydensgirl_06

Haydensgirl_06 Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2002
    I am Roxy'sband friend. Lando has a cute 1st grade picture says Roxy. He He He!!!!

Hayden's Girl

24. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    welcome to the boards, roxy's band friend, always nice to see new people accumulate here.

25. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Ha Ha very Funny, Well I am going to bring all the yearbooks and show them to you knoow you them. Hayden's girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.