main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How will Mace die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Luciferus, Jul 1, 2002.

?

How will Mace die?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. He'll go out like a punk

2.9%
  2. Boba will be responsible somehow ...

35.8%
  3. Palpatine will recite Exekiel 25:17 (the path of the righteous) before zapping him w/lightning

9.2%
  4. Duel with Darth Vader

40.3%
  5. A giant space shark will engulf him after he delivers an impassioned speech

6.1%
  6. Coruscant drive-by shooting

5.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cratylus

cratylus Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Riduculous. Count Dooku held his own against Yoda, and that was after personally creaming Obi-Wan and Anakin. He may have to work for it, but he will kill Mace Windu.

2. Jedi_Ben_Skywalker

Jedi_Ben_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Wow- I never really though about it- there are literally dozens of combitations of people that could be involved in his death..... I cant wait! What a shock!

3. MasterNokta

MasterNokta Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2002
    I think it would be cool if Anakin turned to the darkside and then had to duel alot of jedi before the actual showdown with Obi-Wan. You know Mace Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, and some other jedi try to stop him.

4. SmoovBillyDee

SmoovBillyDee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    It's gotta be Anakin/Vader who cuts him down. Then Obi goes to town on Anakin.

5. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Thanks to mr44's sig : "You cannot repel firepower of that magnitude!" (ADM Ackbar)

Windu was able to repel Jango's "pea-shooters" but he won't do too good with Boba's Slave-1 Firespray cannons from above.
    Boba to Slave-1: "Get 'im girl! Fiyaah!" :p

Hey, Mr. Lucas: Wouldn't it be cool if Boba had the rifle from the OT and Windu cut off the barrel making it the sawed-off shotgun look? Kinda like in ROTJ when Luke cut Boba's rifle? ;)

6. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I think Mace will die at the hands of Dooku or Anakin

there is no other way !

7. e1828

e1828 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    I hope it will be Palpatine/Darth Sidious that does Mace in, Anakin will be doing plenty of fighting as it is against Dooku, Obi-wan, as a fighter pilot, and who nows what other Jedi. This will ensure that Mace does not go out like a 'punk.'

8. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I think Mace will die at the hands of boba because in ESB Vader Says to Boba " No Disentigrations" So Maybe Boba Disentigrates Windu In EP III

9. Darth-Boba

Darth-Boba Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    I agree With Darth Jango i was watching ESB and i think it could be a tie in on how Mace will Die

But i dont know though casue Boba might be a little too young to fight a fully trained jedi so only GL can decide

10. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    BOUNTY HUNTERS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!

11. Darth-Boba

Jul 15, 2002
  12. MYMUTHAZ

MYMUTHAZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 17, 2001
    who says he needs to disinegrate mace?
    give me a break on the spelling!!!!

13. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    It's Just what i think will happen

Maybe Vader or palpy sends out all of the bounty hunters to kill the jedi, maybe they have a price on their head

i think it would cool if we see boba get his revenge

DARTH-JANGO

14. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Yes it would be cool, but it'd also be terribly unrealistic to have a child kill off the Leader of the Jedi Council. The only way I see this being possible is if Boba is inside Slave I and fires a missile at Mace (or a Seismic charge!!!) and that blows Mace up.

15. Darth-Boba

Jul 15, 2002
    yea i think your right Boba couldnt fight against Windu i think he will like attack the jedi council with him in it and he dies or maybe he falls into a trap

DARTH-BOBA

16. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Its all so confusing. I can't wait til 2005. I want to be completely shocked, thats why I'm going spoiler free like I have with ep1 and ep2. It is safe to say that Dooku and Mace will both die. Its no spoiler and hasn't been revealed yet, but I think its pretty obvious. This leaves so many possibilities for who could be involved in their deaths.....

anakin/vader
    boba fett
    sidious
    dooku
    mace
    somebody new
    emperors royal guards
    stormtroopers
    aurra sing (i'm not an EU fan, I'm just throwing her out there due to her possible role)
    Its so confusing right now! haha.

My money is on mace getting killed by one of the sith, and dooku getting killed by anakin. If boba was old enough and clad in the armor, which he won't be, it would be cool. And I would love to see the guards in action. I can't wait to find out, at the movie of course!!!!!!!

17. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    i think darth-jango and darth-boba are one in the same!!! I smell socks!!!!

18. The_Swedish_Chef

The_Swedish_Chef Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Gotta be Vader. Boba's too young.

19. yerykenobi

yerykenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Palpatine will kill Mace

20. Master_Maroon

Master_Maroon Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Actually, I've created my own opinion on Mace's "death". A friend and I talked about this possibility.
    Mace doesn't die, he just ends up on Dagobah with Yoda. When Luke arrives, Mace begins to hobble half way across the planet with his own walking stick. Not noticable originally in ESB, because of bad photography, there was a blur behind both Yoda and Obi-Wan's spirit when Luke left, which was cursing incessantly, which was Mace Windu. When Luke comes back, Windu tries to catch up to Luke, but trips and passes out. Unfortunently, Luke was unable to hear another part of Yoda's famous speech, "There is another Sky... walk... er.... and a jedi master named Mace Windu who is just too slow to cross Dagobah."
    When Windu awoke, Luke was just leaving, so he decided to throw rocks at Luke's X-Wing, trying to get his attention, cursing incessantly.

Now that's something that should be added to the poll.

21. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    Mace , Anakin and Dooku should all fight at the same time !

22. Captain-Dac

Captain-Dac Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2002
    I'm betting that Mace will be busy fighting Dooku or Anakin, but Boba will take a potshot with a sniper rifle, get the credit, and lives up to his father's reputation

23. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    Exactly.

24. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    shooting in the back would suck!

it would be cooler if Mace and Anakin were fighting and Boba tries to sneak in for the kill but Mace pushes him away like he's nothing more than a second thought , Mace gets the upper hand in the fight but then all off a sudden Anakin makes a masterful move and overpowers Mace then cuts off Maces hand... Anakin then thinks he has won the fight but Mace force pulls his sabre into his only remaining hand but before he is about to kill Anakin Boba barges in and disintagrates Mace ......

Now isn't that better than getting sniped in the back ???

25. Courteney_Rox

Courteney_Rox Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    After betraying the Jedi, either..

1) Mace has a showdown with Yoda on Dagobah, and kills hims, his death occuring where the cave Luke goes into is ("strong that place is with the darkside" or words to that effect).

or

2) He redeems himself by sacrificing himself to an impossible number of super battle droids/clone troopers/bounty hunters, so that Yoda and Obiwan can escape with the Skywalker twins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.