main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How will Mace die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Luciferus, Jul 1, 2002.

?

How will Mace die?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. He'll go out like a punk

2.9%
  2. Boba will be responsible somehow ...

35.8%
  3. Palpatine will recite Exekiel 25:17 (the path of the righteous) before zapping him w/lightning

9.2%
  4. Duel with Darth Vader

40.3%
  5. A giant space shark will engulf him after he delivers an impassioned speech

6.1%
  6. Coruscant drive-by shooting

5.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutlawYoda

OutlawYoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    "his death occuring where the cave Luke goes into is ("strong that place is with the darkside" or words to that effect). "
    i highly doubt anyone will die in the cave....
    "Growing near the hut is a twisted tree strong in the dark side of the Force. It is a domain of evil, though how it came to be this way is unknown. Beneath the tree's gnarled root system is a mysterious cave."
    "Following the scourge of the Jedi by the emergent Empire, the Jedi Master Yoda fled to Dagobah and went into hiding. A world plagued with overgrown jungles, creatures, and constant rain, it was a perfect place to hide. Few would ever come to such a planet willingly." -from the Official site

2. Darth-Boba

Darth-Boba Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    Vader will fight mace and almost kill him and then he will give him over to Boba and boba will finish him off

3. TenorAprentice

TenorAprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Why are people so obsessed over boba being a central figure in EPIII. I still think that as things have been left, it is perfect: you see him mourning his father, and next time you see him, it is only a flash cameo in ANH, and the audience that has never seen the OT thinks, "wait, who is that, could that be the little boy?" Then he becomes big in ESB. I just don't see him being crucial in EPIII, especially to the point of killing mace.

4. Darth-Boba

Jul 15, 2002
    Another cool way would be it mace was in the jedi councl expecting yoda when the doors open and mace's eyes expand and then we see a red saber slash him in half

5. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    I think that Boba Fett will have his share in Mace Windu's death, if he doesn't kill him hiself. I think that Boba will devise a plan to sneak into the fight (clone wars) and kill Mace. I heard from my friend that he is going to decapitate Mace, but I doubt it. That would be a bad storyline to do the same thing over in the very next movie. If you ask me I don't think that that was even in George Lucas's idea book. If he doesn't personly kill him I think he will help out alot.

6. Darth-Boba

Jul 15, 2002
  7. Darth-Boba

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey Obi-pres why don't ya come over to the new skystation and ill buy ya a drink

8. LORDKIERAN

LORDKIERAN Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    boba couldn't kill a fly
    palpatine rules

9. Darth-Boba

Jul 15, 2002
    Everybody should stop by the new skystation its the newest and best place in the galaxy

10. TOMSKYWALKER

TOMSKYWALKER Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    I am Obi-pres`s best friend and I totally agree with him.Boba Fett will probably confront Mace and out of vengence shoot him with the blasters on the Slave-1 or with his rifle.

11. Darth_Luciferus

Darth_Luciferus Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I feel we need to discuss this further...

12. haakun

haakun Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2002
    my money is on Anakin/Vader.

13. Master_Grover

Master_Grover Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2002
    Some disgruntled Tuskens will do a drive by shooting on the jedi.

14. Duuko

Duuko Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    Dooku wont kill Mace. I think. Though, I would like it, but no.
    BOBA WILL NOT KILL JEDI COUNCIL MEMBER! EVER!!!! He couldn't even take out Luke in ROTJ! And as so young, he can't even carry gun! He's a fool...

Anakin will kill Mace. But, theory abot triple duel is good. Though, Dooku wouldn't die from hand of Anakin or Mace. In that case he would fight with Mace Windu. He would turn against Sidious for some reason, and join with Mace to take him out.
    Then comes Anakin. They will duel, and Mace will fall. Dooku will save his friend, carry on, strike Ani into ground, but then Sidious arrives and kills Dooku with his Force lightning thing.
    Mace gets up, and Anakin strikes him down again, says something legendary and you know the rest...

15. DARTH_CHINA

DARTH_CHINA Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Another theory: Mace will be killed by a group of Royal Guards. Those guards are well trained and they have to show us their strength.

16. Duuko

Duuko Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    That was good China. But there should be guite many Royal Guards to take Mace out... And they have only those "shocksticks" and blasters...

17. Duuko

Duuko Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    I don't like idea of Vader and Palpy sending Bounty Hunters to kill Jedi. They have 1 200 000 clones and some millions of battle droids, so why to use Bounty Hunter?

18. Promiscuous_Jedi

Promiscuous_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2002
    A confrontation with Darth Vader will be more like it. IF Mace Windu gets killed it has to be by the hands of such a formidible foe as Palpatine or Vader....

19. Dooko316

Dooko316 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2002
    Disintegrated by Boba (with Anakin/Vader present)

20. Darthsithattack

Darthsithattack Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2002
    I have already herd from a very reliable source that mace will get his head cut off by boba. I see that it would be fitting to. Baba would be about seventeen, being that it is set seven years from episode 2.

21. AUNTIE_JEDI

AUNTIE_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Palpatine is involved but probably it will be Dooku who kills Mace.

22. TenorAprentice

TenorAprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Sithattack,

I don't know where you get your source, but there is nothing known about the script, as it is not finnished yet! And, about the seven years? Rick M. said in Ask the Jedi Council on starwars.com that it would be 2-3 years. That is it.

23. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    Well I thought Boba would take out Mace but I think based on Rick's hnts Boba will kill Padme.

Back on Mace, I think most likely Anakin/Vader will kill him in a short duel.
    Its something I didnt think would work because in my mind Anakin has already got 2 duels on his hands, well 1 definite and 1 possible, with Dooku and Obi-Wan.

Also of note Hayden said he'd like Anakin to take out Mace.

24. Darth_Brooks317

Darth_Brooks317 Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2002
    Anyone remember the Ewok movies? The first one centered around a family that had crashed on Endor, and in the sequel, ALL BUT ONE of the family was killed off in THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES of the movie!! I predict the so-called "Jedi Purge" happening in about 10 mins right after the opening crawl. The whole Jedi Council will be on one ship and will be blown to smithereens.

25. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I hope Vader kills Mace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.