main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How will the war between the New Rep. vs Yuuzhan end? (NJO Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by noghri_jedi, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noghri_jedi

noghri_jedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2003
    In the new book coming out, The Last Profacy, will the New Rep. or Yuuzhan Yong win? Or could they come to terms?

2. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    The Final Prophecy has been released over a month ago.

The final novel in the NJO series, The Unifying Force, was released last Tuesday.

I'm currently reading it now. When I finish it, I'll tell you how it ends. ;)

3. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Yuuzhan Yong.

4. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    We all know the Corporate sector is going to enter the war and pound both sides into dust.

Come on! They bought 200 victory class star destroyers from the Empire. Who can stand up to 200 vic stars? I'll tell you, no one.

5. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    look at the name of the last book and you know who wins

The Jedi Win

6. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Duh. The Alliance wins. How else would they keep making money?

The thread says TUF spoilers allowed, so I'm going to go ahead and spill the whole thing.

It turns out that Zonama Sekot was a seed of Yuuzhan'tar, the original sentient planet, and a guardian of the greatest secrets of the Force. When the Yuuzhan Vong turned to the ways of war, Yuuzhan'tar suppressed the Force within them to keep them from using it for destruction. Zonama Sekot shows up at Coruscant, shaking the defenses to pieces and allowing the attacking Alliance force, diverted from the feint at Mon Calamari, to do their job right.

The Way of the Jedi isn't about controlling the Force. It's about communion with it, and knowing its will. This is what the new Jedi have been missing in their teachings. When Jacen realizes this, he is able to sense the Force within the YV once again. The Force as he knows it and his Vongsense are different aspects of the real Force--the Unifying Force. Jacen slays Onimi, the power behind the throne--who has regained the Force via blasphemous experiments--and Luke does Shimrra in. Alpha Red is stopped from annihilating Zonama Sekot, Mara Jade resists the dark side when she gets the chance to beat the hell out of Nom Anor, and the Yuuzhan Vong armada is launched into Coruscant's sun.

So there.

7. noghri_jedi

noghri_jedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2003
    Sorry.. I haven't been keeping up, with the books.

I wonder then , what new jedi skills they will learn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.