main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq How will you expire?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
  2. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    i saw that too! i thought now there's soemthing that's got to be put on the boards. let it be a warning to you all!

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    i am hense doomed - playing 3 of those at the moment. Gotta think though, I wonder if he had found out he was dying and figured he would rather play games then stress out at work?

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Ha....that does not scare me! [face_laugh] [face_flag]

5. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    The Empire is pleased to announce the annihilation of the notorious rebel karenec1, who 4 days ago was savagely frozen in carbonite by the Trade Federation. This incident occurred in a Hutt palace in Mos Eisley. The deceased was reported to have shouted "No! It's o.k., I got it!" just before expiring. karenec1 was reportedly accompanied by a woman with two danishes on the side of her head who fled the scene. To celebrate this important victory, Darth Vader will declare himself the baddest dude in the galaxy.

6. StarLeia

StarLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    The Empire is pleased to announce the termination of the notorious rebel StarLeia, who 10 days ago was completely forced to crash on a speederbike by Dengar. This incident occurred in a moisture farm on the planet Dagoba. The deceased was reported to have shouted "I just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever." just before expiring. StarLeia was reportedly accompanied by several Ewoks who fled the scene. To celebrate this important victory, the Emperor will destroy a small planet.

7. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Here's one of my own.

The Empire is glad to announce the expiration of SithLordAaron. 12 days ago the SithLord defected to the Alliance and was followed to a hidden base on the planet Corellia. He was ambushed by a squad of midget Biker Scouts, wielding stale bread loaves, while he was on his way to a Fan Force Meeting. Aaron was overheard asking, "At that speed do you think you can pull out in time?" He was last seen accompanied by a mullet wearing redneck who was spotted fleeing the scene in a four wheel drive Chevy pickup pulling a boat with a "For Sale" sign. There will be a future celebration for this event because Lord Vader is off on a ski vacation.

8. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    That's a good one, man. I swear ta God it is!

9. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    You wanna buy a boat?

10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Shut up Randy! I'll say it right to his face, I swear to God I will!

11. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    The Empire is pleased to announce the eradication of the notorious rebel bloodclaws65, who 2 days ago was killed when he was catapulted threw the windshield of his speeder maliciously in a head-on crash with bounty hunters Boba Fett and Dangar. This incident occurred in an Imperial red light area on the planet of Werfore. The deceased was reported to have shouted "Where's the Force when you need it?!" just before expiring. bloodclaws65 was reportedly accompanied by 4 strippers that walked away with a couple minor cuts, who fled the scene. the two bounty hunters are being held for questioning. To celebrate this important victory, Darth Vader will torture some Rebels with an interrogation droid and have 1,666,669 Ewoks put to death, and turned into bantha food.[face_devil]

12. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    The Empire is pleased to announce the annihilation of the notorious rebel bobasparxx, who 6 days ago was viciously shot with a blaster at point blank range by a tusken raider. This incident occurred in a backwater spaceport on the planet Hoth. The deceased was reported to have shouted "That doesn't sound so bad..." just before expiring. bobasparxx was reportedly accompanied by a bearded jedi who fled the scene. To celebrate this important victory, the Emperor will grin an evil grin and make a sinister nod.

Services will be held at Han and Sons Mortuary at 12:00pm Friday afternoon. Donations can be made out to the Save the Fett Foundation, Sarlacc Pitt,. Tattoine.

13. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    The Empire is pleased to announce the demise of the notorious rebel Skyra, who 3 days ago was callously dismembered with a lightsaber by Darth Malak. This incident occurred in a spaceport on the planet Onderon. The deceased was reported to have shouted "Tell that slime worm ridden piece of filth he'll get no such pleasure from us!" just before expiring. Skyra was reportedly accompanied by a bearded jedi who fled the scene. To celebrate this important victory, the Emperor will redecorate his office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.