How'd you find TF.N?

Discussion in 'South Africa' started by FireAndGold, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireAndGold Jedi Padawan

I was just wondering how you guys found this website. Did the Force lead you to it?

I think I found it by accident on some other Star Wars site sometime after TPM came out.

I will post a more interesting topic when I think one up. Humour me for the moment, okay? :)
  2. death-sticks Jedi Master

star 4
    of course!

i liked lotr so my friends led me here. this is my i-don't-even-know-which name on these boards, but my original name logged on in january.
  3. FireAndGold Jedi Padawan

Aaw, c'mon, people! What do you think of this site? How many posts have you got? Which forums do you visit?

Have you seen how many posts the SA thread has compared to the other countries? Post, peeps, post!

4. death-sticks Jedi Master

star 4
    yes ma'am!!!

i visit:
    Oahu, Hawaii - FanForce USA - Pacific
    Northern Ireland - FanForce British Isles
    Wales - FanForce British Isles
    South Africa - FanForce Asia and Africa
    Europe Region General Discussion - FanForce Europe
    Your Jedi Council Community - JC Community

i have 1869 posts on this sock. altogether, i have *just a sec* 5981 and counting.

i love this site! i am somewhat popular in my own circles, i visit forum that have been given up long ago to revive them and get the juices flowing again. i'm known by many names, at the moment death-sticks. follow the yellow brick road and you might figure out all my past and present names, if it matters at all.
  5. Sith_Leader Jedi Youngling

I think I know you where you the one who liked darth-spino?
  6. Sith_Leader Jedi Youngling

I've had two other socks before but they banned me for something darth-spino did, he got my password and posted alot of crap so maybe I should post here there isn't alot of people here.
  7. Nala_Alturi Jedi Knight

star 2
    I found this site while looking for the Star Wars fanfilm Troops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.