main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Howdy everyone!!! Looking to possibly meet Jedi's in the So. Cal area...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sol_Jedi, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    After going to Comic Con and encouragement from my Master Jedi, I decided to join and get involved with people who share a liking for Star Wars and other sci fi/fiction/adventure genre's.

Hopefully now, I can get out and make new friends and meet people who don't think I'm 'not cool':D

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

Check out Fan Force Pacific, there you can meet people in your area. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in this thread. Also make sure you check out all the helpful links that can be found above. Enjoy your stay!

3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hi Sol_Jedi it's nice to meet you. Here is a link for you to check out if you want to meet people in S. California. San Diego Fan Force. Also look right below Luke's picture and you will see FanForce Boards. Just click the arrow and scroll down 'till you see the one closest to you.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome onboard, Sol_Jedi! :)

Is there really someone out who says you're not cool, because you love SW? :eek: [face_not_talking]
    At least here you can find many, many, many other SW fans. If you like you can meet some from your area (take a look at the links above) or if you want you can meet SW fans from all over the world here. And of course take a look at all the different boards, you will find lots of SW fans and of course you can speak with them endlessly. :D
    I would suggest to take a look through the boards and if you have found one or more you like, stay there and take a look if there's a social thread. Social threads (like the "Newbie Welcome Party" here at WNU) are there because of giving the possibility to get to know each other. :)

Enjoy your time and see you around. :)

5. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Welcome, Sol_Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.