main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Howdy! New here, I am. A few friends, I would like!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lady_Padme_Organa, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Padme_Organa

Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2006
    Hello, everyone!! I'm new here, and I'd like to say that I like writing fanfiction, as well as reading it, and I like role-playing as well. I'm open to a good laugh at any given time, and I'll be glad to talk at any time! Though, I am busy during the day and may not be on most of the day. Usually I get online once a day, usually in the evening. But occasionally I'll get online in the morning. I spend plenty of time writing fanfictions, and if you'd like to know about them, feel free to ask and I'll tell you as much about them as I can without giving away the whole plot! :)
    I'm always openj for a good conversation whenever possible!!:cool:

2. Lady_Padme_Organa

Aug 5, 2006
    I've been a fan of Star Wars since I was 9 years old. I'm not lying either!! I swear! I'm currently 16, and my birthday is April 21. My favorite characters in the Prequel Trilogy(Episodes 1-3) are:
    Qui-Gon Jinn[face_love]
    Obi-Wan Kenobi(go ahead, stab me! I won't deny it! I'm crazy about him!)[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    Anakin Skywalker(in Episodes 2 and 3! I know I'm gonna get some flames there)[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    Yoda(what? Like him, I do!):)
    Aayla Secura(bold)
    Padme Amidala(has a lot of common sense)

In the Original Trilogy, my favorite characters are:
    Yoda(big surprise. He's hilarious in Episode 5)[face_laugh]
    Luke(uh huh)
    Leia(a very brave girl, she is!)
    Han(he is cute!)
    Chewbacca(my grandma liked him a lot! It rubbed off on me)

Characters I like in all of the movies:
    R2-D2(who doesn't like him?)
    C-3PO(Just because he's annoying like me on a good day.)

If you have a problem with who I like, please don't get mad!! I mean, come on!! I'm being honest here! Give me a break!!:D
    Would anyone like to be my friend?????

3. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004
    Welcome to the JCC Lady_Padme_Organa :)

Enjoy yourself 'round here.

4. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Lady_Padme_Organa.

If you like fan fic, then maybe you would like to visit the Fan Fic Boards, just click on which era you are most interested in.

I believe you when you say that you have been a fan since you were nine years old. I have been a fan since I was seven years old when Star Wars first came out in 1977 and have been hooked since.

Hope to see you around. :)

5. Lady_Padme_Organa

Aug 5, 2006
    Thanks for being nice enough to post here! Thanks for the advise, Darth Gangrenous! I think I will go visit the Fan fic boards!!!!:)
    Thanks for the welcome, sweetcaroline! I feel better already!!:) :)

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome to the boards Lady_Padme_Organa, it?s always fun to meet a fellow Fanfic writer so if you have any questions about the fanfic board or the boards in general, then feel free to send me a pm and I?ll do my best to help you.

You seem to like everyone I like, that?s cool. Padmé and Anakin are my favourite, Ani is so hot =P~ =P~ =P~ and amazing [face_love] [face_love] [face_love].

I hope to see you around soon and that you?ll enjoy your time here.

~Angel

7. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Welcome, Lady_Padme_Organa!

I hope you have a nice time here, these boards really are amazing. So many lovely fellow fans here! And I'm glad to see you like Obi and Ani - I must say that there is no crazier and funnier place than Obi-wan/Anakin brotherhood fanclub in the SW Community.

Have fun! :)

8. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Welcome, Lady_Padme_Organa. I'll be your friend! [face_dancing]

9. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004
    You're quite welcome Lady_Padme_Organa :)

In here, just remember to have fun. :)

10. GreenLightsaberGirl

GreenLightsaberGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2006
    Hi, Lady_Padme_Organa! hope you have fun!

11. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    HIIII!!!

I'll be your friend. I love Anakin and Obi-Wan too!!![face_love]

12. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Hello Lady_Padme_Organa. :) Your got a cool user name. Ok I sounded lame right there but the point is I like your user name.:D

Welcome to the boards.:)

Hey you said you like fan fiction right, well guess what I do to.:D Heres a few places you might want check out if you haven't already.:)

Fan Fiction Resource or the FFR

The FFR a place were writers and reads get togther and talk.

Take part in number of challenges being offered there. Theres alot to chose from. Got a question about writing or anything ask anyone there.
    :)

Next is the hmm you like Qui-Gon and Obi-wan so. Check out Before the saga

A time before epsiode 1 when Qui-Gon was cool as ever and Obi-wan was younger.

Next I would say is
    The saga

Anakin Skywalker, Luke, Leia, Han. Yep this is the time were the saga has it it all. Anything from epsiode 1 to six can be read here.

Oh yeah, you said you like to role play well here are the places were you can. Not only role play but get to know other role players.

Want to play in the wrold known as Star wars. The role playing from. Is the place for you to be.

Or maybe not lets you like Star wars but you just don't want to role play in the world. You might magic and other powers. If thats the case check out Non Star Wars Role Playing Forum There alot of RPGs to chose from and hey you can make your own in eather the star wars or the starts froms for role playing. Just Pm a mod before posting it. To on the safe side.;)

No what if your haveing problems makeing an RPG. Or let say you need some feedback on C sheet. Or maybe you just want to talk to other role players. Well theres a place for that to. Role Playing Resource That place is like the FFR but for Role playing.

Well I think that about covers, I'm KILIK

I usually have link for my latest work in my sig but if not its in my profile. IF you have any questions ask them.

Welcome again I hope you enjoy your time here.:cool:

13. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Hello and welcome to the boards Lady_Padme_Organa! :)
    Always great to welcome a new member! :D

14. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    Hello :) *waves*
    I hope you will have much fun on this board. There are many nice people, so I also hope, we will be able to read some of your FanFictions :)

So welcome to the JC :)

15. Lady_Padme_Organa

Aug 5, 2006
    YAY!! I've got new friends!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! I'm also glad that everyone is being so kind to me!!!!!!:) :)

16. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    *reads first two posts*
    You're really heavily much into SW. That's a good start to enjoy these boards. :D

Welcome to our nice, crazy and SW-ish Forum, Lady_Padme_Organa! :)

Gangrenous gave you a link to our FanFic boards. Have you went there already and read some of the FanFics posted there? Do you like them? :)

As much as you're into SW I suggest to go through the different parts of the boards on your own, so you can find the most interesting boards for you. And don't miss your local FanForce. There you can find more SW-crazy people and if you like you can even meet them in real life. Much fun I have to say. ;) :D

Enjoy your stay!! :)

17. Lady_Padme_Organa

Aug 5, 2006
    Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance yet to visit the Fanfic boards. But I'll visit it when I get around to it!! I don't know if I'll be able to go to a local FanForce, for There isn't on ein Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Closest to me is Paducah about an hour away.
    Thanks for the nice greeting, Skiara!!:)
    I hope I enjoy my stay as well! I can tell already that I will!!:) :)

18. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    No FF (FanForce) close to you? Then it is time to start one. ;)

Honestly, if you're interested in a FF, there's the possibility to open a new one. You need three people from your town and to become official you need to have three meetings. It's some work of course, but it is worth. If you like to know more about it, you can send a PM to your RSA who should be found in the header of your region. :)

Otherwise I suggest just to lurk a bit in your regional board. It's mostly a nice place as well. :)

19. Lady_Padme_Organa

Aug 5, 2006
    Thanks for the info, Skiara!!!:) :) :)
    I'll do the haunt the message boards thing. Sounds easier to do, and funner too. :)

20. MARA-JADE10

MARA-JADE10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    :) hi,
    Lady_Padme_Organa welcome

21. Lady_Padme_Organa

Aug 5, 2006
    Thanks, Mara_Jade10!!!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.