Gd Rapids, MI Howdy Ya'll!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Greedo, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Greedo Jedi Master

star 3
    Howdy ya'll my name is Scott I am from Phoenix, Arizona. And will be moving to michigan in your area quite soon. (As I find a job) My family leaves on sunday and I will be joining them soon enough. I have some loose ends I have to tie up back here. I am 24 years old and enjoy star wars and related activities (i.e. rennisance festivals, star wars, sci-fi stuff) I hope to be out in michigan by July so I hope to get to know some of you more I am part of the phoenix fan force out here and have made many friends and hope to make more.
  2. stiger1 Chapter Rep Grand Rapids, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello Darth_Greedo!!! Hope you can be in Michigan(GR area) by July 14th because we have a charity event with the Grand Rapids Whitecap's that night. You would meet all sorts of Star Wars fans that night for sure.
  3. TX0338 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's with the Whitecaps... Not the Griffins... lol :p
  4. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was thinking the same thing :-B [face_thinking] .... I think she's been working to many hours at the post office. 8-}

Welcome Darth Greedo. :cool:
    These guys here are great, made me feel very welcome in my first event and what not. I hope to see you soon.

PS, I wish they would change the date on the WC event... I can't make it this year either. :_| That would be a GREAT event to meet everyone:cool:, but me... :(
  5. stiger1 Chapter Rep Grand Rapids, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Whoops sorry for the mistake.[face_blush] Thank you for correcting me D-Man.:D I corrected my first post.

Count_Scoobith is right I have been working too many hours at the post office, but it does make for a better paycheck. Weekend off for me starting tomorrow though.[face_dancing]
  6. jabba974 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Working to many hours?? Doesn't the post office take like every third day off for some fed holiday?[face_laugh]
  7. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    No, that's the bank! ;)

Welcome to Michigan!
  8. stiger1 Chapter Rep Grand Rapids, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Now I can add Jabba to that list of people that makes fun of the post office or makes fun of me working for the post office.[face_laugh]
  9. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, at least you have a job! ;)
  10. stiger1 Chapter Rep Grand Rapids, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I know Susie, but I get picked on from some of the group for working at the post office. Waits for Phil to enter this discussion.[face_whistling]
  11. StarscreamPrime Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll join the chorus of welcoming you aboard, Scott! (Even if it ain't all THAT special to be greeted by a still fairly new person to this group, as well. [face_laugh])
  12. Darth_Greedo Jedi Master

star 3
    Well thank you for making me feel welcome. I have been a fan force member for a long time. And I hope to be out there real soon. My family made it out there last night. I hope to be not to long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.