main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Howdy Ya'll!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Greedo, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    Hello everyone!!!! My name is scott (a.k.a. Darth Greedo) I just moved here from Phoenix, Arizona. I now live in Eaton Rapids. I love it here and I love the state. I was wondering if you guys have meetings or anything else like that. I understand it is the christmas and everyone is going to be with there family's. But I was just kinda wondering.

2. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Hello and WELCOME Darth Greedo... :D :cool:
    LOL... You love it here?.?. [face_thinking] Maybe the cold wet snow or sleet / rain is getting to you. 8-} Well in any route, glad you found the GRFF section.
    You know, we haven't had a GRFF meeting in some time now, I wonder if stiger might set one up in the next couple months. Yeah your right, with christmas and new years it's tough to have meetins, and since we don't have any big charity events coming up until march we're not planing much right now.
    Well I better get back to work, I hope to see you at the next event, which should be HUGE, and very * Muskegon Fury & GR Griffins ... HUGE Hockey EVENTS *
    Later....

3. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    Yeah, we do have meetings, but this year has been busy with events and people going to conventions. We have had meetings, but they have been mostly west side meetings with all groups(501st, Rebel Legion, and GRFF). I'm thinking we will have an all group meeting sometime after the holiday because we have the two events in March.:eek:March will be here quicker then we know.

Darth_Greedo-Do you have a costume? If you don't, you are still welcome to come to events to do non-costume support. If you do, great.

Funny ol world isn't it because we just had one of our own move to Phoenix this year.

I forgot welcome Darth_Greedo to Michigan and to the GRFF.

4. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    Howdy and welcome to blizzard (winter) and tornado(summer) territory! -
    Stiger will update on all meetings but lately this group has been very interactive with the RL and 501st on charity events, which are fantastic. Post holidays there will probably be some sort of gathering to plan for March, when the weather is only quasi-miserable but hey, this is Michigan and we have great apples.

5. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum to ye! (For, these days, it's about the only thing to keep us Michiganians warm. [face_laugh])

Pleasure to meet you, and I hope to run into you for one of the upcoming activities.

6. Darth_Greedo

Jun 15, 2002
    Well thank you for the hearty welcome. I do appreciate it. I am glad to see you all work together with the 501st and rebel legion. I was a BIG supporter of the Dune Sea Garrison in Arizona. And did MANY events with them. There founding members are good friends of mine. So I hope to see what goes on here.

In awnser to the question = Yes, I do have a costume I am piecing it back together. But my best item for it is my Park Saber. I love the thing.

I hope to see you all soon and if it has to do with charity I will definantly be there.

7. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    So what is your costume Darth_Greedo?

8. Darth_Greedo

Jun 15, 2002
    Just another random Jedi. As soon as I get my armor done though I am going to be doing the obi-wan clone armor.

9. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    obi-wan clone armor huh.... that would be very COOL!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.