Howdy

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by Ddraig, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ddraig Jedi Padawan

Hello,

I thought I would post and say hello. I don't live in the valley but in Culpeper VA was wondering if there is anyone in that area.

Thanks,
    Ddraig - TK3195.com
  2. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey welcome, We are close to you. Our main area right where most people are is Front Royal. But culpepper isn't that far away. Maybe in the next few weeks we can get a meeting going where you can attend. The only reason we are currently on hold is lack of interest and the other memebers busy lives. So if you have any ideas give me a shout.
  3. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm all the way down in Lynchburg, but visit the Warrenton/Culpeper area quite a bit, and lived there for two years. It's actually almost as easy for me to get there than to Harrisonburg. Hmmm ... maybe we'll have to do a couple meetings in that area.
  4. Terek_Deckard Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ddraig is a good guy, and a Sandtrooper in my 501st Garrison! Treat him well. We would love to have new members join the Garrison, does anyone here do Imperial costuming?

You can read about him and me and the origins of the Sandtroopers of the 104th Moisture Farm Patrol in my fan fiction . . . "The Sandtrooper's Story" see the link in my signature!

5. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    Im working on getting an Imperial Officer uniform, but money is alittle tight right now. Maybe one day in the future something will open up.
  6. Ddraig Jedi Padawan

Hey guys,

Forgot to turn on notifications. Front Royal isn't that far from where I am actually takes about half an hour 45 minutes to get there. I don't know if you do any events or anything like that but since a few of you are up near Winchester, I thought I'd let you know that there is an event that the Legion has on the 1st of October. www.501gt.com/events.htm Check it out on there for info you might want to contact our PR officer and let them know too :D

I moved to the area about 5 or 6 years ago and have only recently joined the 501st so I wasn't sure if there were many star wars people in my area. It gets kind of lonely out here being the only person into star wars hah.

Thanks,
    Ddraig
  7. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, That BBBS thing on the first. Are you all going to be in uniform? That would be sweet. What time is the event? If your going maybe we can get together for dinner or something. Im off that sunday, so besides church in the morning my afternoons are free.
  8. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    hey everyone. Zebula THAT ROCKS!!!!!. I live in Forest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.