1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ofiwan, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. ofiwan Jedi Master

Hey guys! The name's Ofiwan and I'm glad to stumble back to this place again. :D. I joined sometime back in 2007 but I forget both my name/password after I took a hiatus from the site and from StarWars. I'm glad to say I'm back though. I've been a very big fan of Star Wars since I was younger but my obsession with the series died when I saw Star Wars: Clone Wars, the animated movie. Luckily, in the past few months I've been re-reading EU novels and watching the original trilogy and I realized that my opinion on one movie isn't going to stop me from discussing and thinking about the series I've grown up with and come to love. I'm a Junior in Highschool and I love to RP and basically discuss Star Wars. I hope to stick around and have a fun time!

Thanks,
    OfiWan

BWT, if anyone can catch my username reference it'll make me a happy panda.
  2. Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Ofiwan! :) Reference from the Jedi Apprentice books, right? Obi-Wan getting called Oafy all the time. Poor guy.
    Anyway, welcome to the JCF! * big welcome [:D] * You're definately going to have tons of fun, especially if you venture into the pillow fight thread... [face_mischief] If you have questions you should probably PM Skiara, as she is going to be the one who knows what's going on around here! Hope to see you around! :) *gets pillow ready*
  3. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  4. Jackrack Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome, this place is loads of fun, and yes be sure to check the pillow fight thread.
  5. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Welcome back to the JC!! There are some awesome things here, so you should totally stick around and play :D For instance, Census and Games is a cool place, with games, polls, and tons of chances to win username colors :) As a matter of fact, Road to Fame and Junta are both looking for colors [face_batting]

And C&G has plenty of lovely people to hang out with, too :)
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome back Ofiwan! :)

As Blue said above, if you have questions, feel free to pm me. And if you don't have 20 posts, so you can PM, don't hesitate to use this thread. That's the only place where you're allowed to spam up to your first 20 posts. ;)

Since you have been here before, have you found your favorite places again? Or are you looking for new ones?

Enjoy your stay! :)
  7. Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus

star 6
  8. ILuvJarJar Force Ghost

star 6
    Hello Ofiwan. Welcome to the JCF! :D
  9. ofiwan Jedi Master

Thanks for the warm-welcomes! I actually was wondering if there was still a "Jedi Order thread". The one where we can take on a master and actualy work on becoming a Jedi Knight and then Master(online)? I remember doing that but I Can't remeber where it was...
  10. ILuvJarJar Force Ghost

star 6
    :D I believe that this is what you aare looking for...

http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_community/b10012/28368989/p352/?8783
  11. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Welcome back.

I am also a Junior in high school. Sometimes I feel like I'm part of the in between generation: not even born when the OT was in theaters, also too young to have seen the PT in theaters (Well, with the exception of III) and too old to enjoy The Clone Wars. Most days, I like to pretend tcw never happened. Anyways, its just nice to see someone my age around here.
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.