main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Howdy =)

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by URUKHAI, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. URUKHAI

URUKHAI Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Howdy Y'all!

I just found out about the 501st and Hothlanta Rebels so I thought I would come by and hang out with some Star Wars fans :)

For the record:

My favorite Star Wars movie is ANH but with ROTJ coming in at a close second. My favorite Star Wars battle is the Battle of Hoth. My favorite light saber is Luke's from ANH and ESB. I saw Episode 1 13 times on the theater(I'll be darned if I ever figure out why I saw it that many times). My favorite villian is Jango Fett(he looks cool).

On a more serious note, does anyone here know about a theater that has Episode 2 at 12:00 AM in the Conyers/Monroe area?

well that's alittle about me. Talk to y'all later!

2. Technoviper

Technoviper Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Hi, guy. The Battle of Hoth is my favorite, too. "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?" You better believe it, brother.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Welcome, URUKHAI! :D

If you have any questions about our group, please let me know.

I'm not sure what theaters are having midnight showings in the Conyers area. I would suggest that you check out Fandango.com or movietickets.com. Or, if you like, you can always join us for the midnight showing at the Regal Cinemas Hollywood 24 in Chamblee on May 15th (it would technically be May 16th, but I'm sure you get the point. ;) ) To get tickets for the Regal, you can go to fandango.com.

If you have any questions, just contact me via PM or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.