Howdy!

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by breeland, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breeland Jedi Padawan

Hi. Bree Weaver here. Gary thought it would be a good idea for me to join up so I could "keep an eye on him". I don't know about you but I think it's gross to put eyes on people. Anyway.........
    HOWDY!
  2. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey there Sexy...Ya know I can't get enough of you. What's so funny about this is that I'm signing Jammie for her own ID tonight as well. :)- Glad you finally have come to the darkside!!!
  4. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Isn't it a pain in the ass to switch the two? i thought of doing one for Dena too, i guess is she really want's one we will. (grumbles about getting a second PC)
  5. breeland Jedi Padawan

Well gee, if I had known I was coming to the Darkside, I would have brought a flashlight!:eek:
  6. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I've unleashed something that should have been kept put away... the Bredora's Box if you will :)

I'm gonna run for cover. I suggest you all do the same...

-Gary
  7. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi Bree! Glad that you are one of us now. Not that you always haven't been before. We just knew you in sprit. :D More women!! Yippee!! Mike1, who said anything about the flippin Dark Side? Keep the Dark Side to yourself!!! Some of us aren't so easily seduced. Mike2-D2, yes you need another PC. You OBVIOUSLY don't know when to stop or how to share. Bad, bad boy! 8-} Dena needs to be a part of the boards because she is so much a part of the group.
  8. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    But gary, once you open the box you must suffer the consequences.

Hi Bree nice too meet you, I'm kenzi. I saw you the other night at the drive in, but didn't get a chance to introduce myself.
  9. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Bree!!!! This is Jenny. (Was dressed in the black padme costume at the expo.) It's nice to have another woman on the board!!! Yaaaaaaaay!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!
  10. QueenOverVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiya Bree! It's Jammie! Glad to see that it's true... great minds do think alike! You know that us posting out here has brought a smile to our boy's faces. They may get a kick out of it now but just wait till they have to fight us for computer time ;) I know Mike was getting tired of me reading over his shoulder & saying "Who's that, what does that mean, how do you get to the Board?"
    Plus, Gary's right, I think it will help keep these 2 in line!! Now they just have to worry about keeping up w/ US ;)
  11. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL!LOL!LOL! Good gravey Jamie! I just love your sign on!!!! [face_laugh] It makes me want to go and get another one. Welcome! Welcome!
  12. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jamie,

Your ID is hilarious. Bree and I joked about here log on yesterday and actually comsidered queenweav or queenbee as a login. Of course I always thought there was room for only one queen in here...

ICE, ICE BABY!!!!

Oh lord, I think I just channeled Otto...

;)

-Gary
  13. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    *Smacks Gary with a herring* COME OUT! Foul otto demons!

Ok, i'm gonna have to get Dena a log on now... and jamie am/was the same with Dena... who's that... whats that mean, how do i get there LOL
  14. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kenzi and I have been sharing a computer for years now, and it takes awhile to get used to. We've got a great solution now though with WinXP. We have different logins to the computer without annoying passwords, and all of our separate settings are saved, including the cookies remembering who's logged in to which websites. It's like two different computers in one.
  15. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    <---------- has Win 98 Poodoo
  16. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    hehehehe

The wallpaper war days......
  17. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi everyone it's Dena, It's nice to see so many women on the board! I had fun at opening night, but I had ever more fun at the convention, because I got to walk around with Jenny and talk with Lisa, Kenzi, Bree and Jamie! Oh and I got to hold Baby!!! She is so cute!!! And look now I get to post!!! Finally!!!
  18. Angry_Princess Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dena!!!!! Alright!!! I think Mike knew if we didn't see you get some compie time soon, something was gonna happen. heeheehee :) Good to see ya!!!!!!!!!!
  19. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm all about avoiding Trouble... except when i look for it.
  20. QueenOverVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dena!!

There's my buddy! I told Mike you'd be on w/i the week. Got 2 words for you girl, YA YA!

Begun this women take over has....

heehee :)
  21. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Begun, the estragen overflow has... MWA HAHAHAHhahahaaaaaaaaaaa.... ahem.
  22. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think you left out:

The shroud of the unpredictable female emotional state has fallen...
  23. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
  24. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    OH GEEZ!! The first time a walk in here a see stockings hanging over the Jedi Council banner I'm outta here....LOL JK. Welcome ladies :D
  25. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Really Paul, we will probally have a game of Bunko during our next meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.