main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by breeland, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Man if I could type I'd be dangerous.

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Paul, don't bother! We all know what you are thinking!! :D You are so glad to see us on the boards. hehehe! I would think you would be use to it by now. The addition of 3 new women shouldn't be all that hard to take. :)

3. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    SO the this true war for power has begun...Cloud is this path we walk

Ottoman

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    "Cloud is this path we walk"... Otto what the heck where you trying to say? And i don't think this Cloud guy would appriciate you walking on him.

*coughproofreadcough*

5. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Otto, you haven't seen nothing yet :)

Clouded YOU may be, but clear we women are :cool:

Oh, & I like your icon!

Jammie

6. breeland

breeland Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Hi, everyone! Had some trouble loging in so I couldn't post anything. It's OK now. Gary fixed it.

Anyway, it was really nice finally meeting all these people Gary has been talking about. I had a lot of fun at the Trek Expo. It was better than last year. Gary and I had a miserable time. We were harrassed at least five times by those silly volunteers.

Dena and Jenny, your costumes are great! I am planning on making a costume myself. I can't tell anyone (not even Gary) because I want it to be a surprise. It won't be anything fancy though.

Gotta go! Baby calls!

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Yea, i know what Gary means by the volenteers. Didn't have as much trouble as he had, but that one scruffy lookin' mo fo was a real power monger. Talk about over enflating your sense of importance in the universe, sheesh. Oh, well, he is safely locked away in his moms basement for the next year so we'll be safe. hehehe :D

8. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    While he was at Trek Expo I wonder who fed his pet snake and/or tarantula?

I kid, I kid!!! :)

Not really, he was an arse...

-Gary

9. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    hey watch it! I have a pet snake hehehe along with two leopard geckoes, a guinea pig, a siberian dwarf hamster, two chinchillas, and a dachsund hehe

in fact...

Benny
    snake
    and finally
    hamster

hehehe

10. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh my goodness Ed! You have quite the zoo there! Hey, have you ever been worried that the snake might get out and eat the hamster? :) I hate snakes, see no reason for hamsters and guinea pigs on the evolution scale (unless to feed the snakes), but I do like the geckos. Send pics of them will ya? What is a chinchillas? Is it a soft furry rat/hamster thing? And a Dachsund is a wiener dog right? Oh, they (the dog) are so cute. Send pics of him too.

11. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    A Chinchilla is a very expensive coat.

12. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Yeah, Ed you started showing us pics of your pets. You have to show us the rest of them. :)

I had a friend in high school who had a chinculla, very interesting pet...

13. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Those were the only pics currently on the web site. I will try to take some of the lizards and the chins and post them up.

The hamster and guinea pig exist for one reason..something furry to pet hehe... my hamster is..unusual in my experience...friendly... she will walk right out onto my hand and has only tried to bite me once. Last night she almost fell off my hand and when I caught her she didn't try to bite which suprised me. every other hamster I owned has apparantly been demon possesed heh.

This is only my latest crop o pets. I have in the past owned turtles, an iguana, two sugar gliders, uncounted dogs heh, north american anoles, other snakes.... It is really only recently I started getting more furry pets and less scaley ones.

Never any spiders though...won't own anything poisonous

14. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    I love chins, they are so cute and not a nice fur coat!!!! No coat!!!! Krillin on the other hand would make a nice coat!!! No we love our baby Krillin, but Padme' and Xena are our favorites!!!
    :)

15. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Bree, I just wanted to say thanks it was funny having another woman with me to walk around with. When you walk around with Darth Vader and a Storm trooper people kind of over look you. So having other women to walk around with would be great and I am happy to see that you are making a costume. Mike2-D2 will be making me the Slave Leia outfit for next years convention and Death Con. I am a little afraid of what people will think about me wearing it, but I have to learn not to listen to mean things people say. Any way, next year will be fun with all the woman in costume!!! :)

16. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Argggghhh!!!!

She won't tell me what her costumes going to be! Its driving me batty!

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.