main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Howloween!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Isulf, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Isulf

Isulf Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2009
    Hey all! I'm thinking of having a Halloween party at my place movie/game night. I have requested Fri. the 31st off from work already and my boss says it should not be a problem. This should give all plenty of time to decide if they can make it. Costumes are welcome but not nessicary, I would prefer you to be comfotable to maximise the fun factor. The party will be byob and all are welcome to stay the nite as if you intend to drink and don't have a d/d prepare to stay till the morn as I will be taking keys ( I like you folks and would prefer you not spend the night in the pokey or worse). Depending on how many can come I may request you bring your on own chair just in case. Please let me know if you can make it via this thread so I may estimate how much food and beverages will be needed. If you wish to bring X wing or any other games you are very welcome to. I do have a few games here. I will post the directions later as there is a little over a month to prepare. hope you can all make it.

2. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Oh boy!! Count Appo and I there!!!!

We have been looking forward to this. :D

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Waiting on my work schedule for October as well, will let you know.

4. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I will have to let you know closer as well.

5. Isulf

Isulf Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2009
    Cool! just let me know.

6. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    I can do it. The wife will be at work.

7. New Vanck

New Vanck Jedi Padawan

Oct 18, 2012
    Hmmmm......the 31st you say? Might...possible...per chance.....I will let you know.

8. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Bad news/Good news
    Bad news is I'm working Halloween night (gee they stick it to the guy without kids-big surprise), good news (I guess) is I don't have to buy Halloween candy.

9. Commander APPO

Commander APPO Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 19, 2012
    Stang Mika that is of a major suckage. We'll miss your presence and try to give out some candy during your absence.

10. Isulf

Isulf Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2009
    Well, you all don't seem to want to commit to Halloween, so as of now the party is officially canceled. Hope you all have a happy one and I will just find something else to do.

11. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Sorry to hear that and sorry I couldn't make it. Getting all of us together at once can be pretty difficult. Keep trying and don't give up hope.