main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi How's it going, folks?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Six, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    I registered yesterday when I was looking through here for recent pictures of Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, and decided to make an account. I look forward to the ST and all things Star Wars.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Six: Welcome to the forums. Get involved, have a brilliant go of it all, and should you have any questions or concerns, just @.tag one of us in here.

Six likes this.
  3. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    I have to say, this is one of the most advanced forums I've been to. Tagging people, liking posts, getting trophies, etc. I could get used to this.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    We have certainly evolved. Glad you have found a place worth staying about.

Six likes this.
  5. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    Do I have to get to a certain amount of posts until I can change my thing from "Jedi Padawan" into something else? If so, how many, or how long do I have to wait?

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yes and no... your title is based on your amount of trophies. The more you get the sooner your title changes again. Here's a longer explanation with some more details. The only exception to this kind of title is when you win a game or get VIP or mod status. Then you (can) get a personalised title. But even these titles are under some restrictions - like if you win a game, it'll say something like 'game winner' or 'best player' or something that hints at winning a game. Btw, if you win a game, you can get nice colors to your name for a certain time. So, let's play a game! :D

I hope this helps. If you have further questions, just ask. :)

Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun! :)