Hows Summer going?

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by BIGGIE, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys, haven't been on for awile just seeing how every ones summer is going. all i am doing is watching tv all day and going to work at night. and durring all my free time i am out on the water with our jet ski and making/drinking :p my frozen adult beverages. going to be going to see ozzfest, Alice Cooper [face_skull] , and George Carlin this summer an all the good looking summer movies. and hoeping to use all of the fireworks we got on the way home at a 4th of july [face_flag] party we go to every year. other than that, thats about it.

2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your summer. I've just been busy with school (which is now over! w00t! Here's to a possible A in Phsyics 3!!) I'm heading home tonight to put a floor in my mom's house, then working the races again, and of course finishing my scout, probably just in time to start a TK. So yeah, been busy. Now I need to find a job on top of it...
  3. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Hoorha for summer!

Mine's been going well. I've done a lot of relaxing, reading, and movie-watching. I've even played a few video games! I've been drawing a bit and scultping even more. Above all, I've been getting ready to go to Italy in July. Somehow I still feel very unprepared for it, but I think that's just because I really don't know what to expect. I guess I'll find out soon enough!
  4. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ugh. I miss having summer vacations.

Still getting my GRP done, should be completed by end of July, in time to go to GenCon without worrying about it.

star 4
    I don't know what I'll do when I no longer have my big summer vacations. It'll be sad. :(
  6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's why you get vacation time. And the average worktime of an engineer is only 10-15 years... :D
  7. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    I still think of life in terms of semesters...it's going to be hard to shake that.

"When did you get married?" "Fall 1999."

"When is your birthday?" "Summer B."

star 3
    Glad to hear that everyone's summer is going good and that everyone is relaxing. As for me, I'm holding down 2 jobs and I'm also the "taxi" driver for my dad until he gets the back brace off or the doctor tells him it's ok for him to drive. I haven't even been flying since I came home last month. But I am now a certified pilot now!! That means I can go and fly without atempting to kill an instructor. Not that I'm bad or anything...
  9. sevengalaxyarmy Jedi Padawan

Glad everyone's summer is going good!

Mine's been kind of boring. Only thing I've really done is.. nothing, just watching movies and hanging out with my friends. I'm going to California in about two weeks, then I go back to school in five, I think. I'm so excited, because I haven't seen my relatives out there in a few years.

10. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, the days when summer meant nothing to do. I remember my last summer of High School I watched Jurassic Park every day. And it never got old. It was great
    :)
  11. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Hoorha for Italy! Just thought I'd say hi. I don't have much time to type, but I will be peeking in here from time to time. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer! We'll all be back before we know it!

I need to watch Jurassic Park again. It's been way too long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.