main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN How's the hunting up there?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by codemaker, Jul 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Greetings everyone. I currently live in the Tampa Bay area and am a member of the FF down here but my wife and I may be moving to Nobelsville, IN. Florida seems to get all the toys last so I was wondering how the toy hunting is up here? Thanks and MTFBWYA's

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Don't know much about toys, as I don't collect them, but welcome to Indiana (maybe). :D

3. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    We have a S.I.G (Special Interest Group) specifically for toy collectors called the Sith Council. Feel free to check out our website, www.indyknights.com, & contact them. I'm sure they'd love to talk toys! ;)

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Hey I live in Noblesville too! Welcome to the most borning town on the planet! But Indy and the places around it are very cool!

~PK~

5. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes, Noblesville here as well. Growing fast, so get here quick before we run out of room...

You'll like it, when you get settled in you will have to come to an Indy Knights meeting. You just missed the Sith Council (collectors club) meeting at my house here in Noblesville.

Anyway, welcome to the neighborhood and hope to meet ya soon.

6. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jorg_Sacul_from_C3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2004
    If nobody mentioned it, Celebration III will be here in April 2005. Your timing is excellent! ;)

7. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Noblesville has just about every major store you need for collecting. Target, Walmart, Meijer, Kmart, and TRU are all in short driving distance.

8. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    theres all of those within a couple miles here by me also, but they all suck and never have anything good.

9. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    That's because they know you live nearby ... ;)

10. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    I have had some good finds the Walmart in Noblesville. I will admit that the Target and Kmart seem to lack behind the others. Hopefully the Meijer will work out.

11. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    There is also a place in Noblesville The Danger Room that can special order certian Star Wars figures and items that are coming out. Its in the plaza where the Kroger is at. I was looking in this months previews and they had the Sand Crawler in there that Target was suppose to be carrying but decided against. I've been debating with myself if I can really aford to get it yet or not.

~PK~

12. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I work right next to that place. I was wondering what it was!!!

Now I might have to go check it out!

13. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Yeah I love that place. I run all my rpg's there on the slow days Thursdays and Sundays right now. And its just a really nice store with some really nice people too. Plus they can get almost every comic known to man.

~PK~

14. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Thanks everyone. I have been talking to Brad, who's in your collecing SIG and he's given some useful info about the collecing up there. I really am looking forward to hitting all the stores and especially the secondary stores up there. We don't have many down here and the ones we do have scalp the heck out of ya. There is one close by me. Check this out, the guy that owns the store dosen't care for SW too much so he had all his carded figures for $2.99 each. Well I got 2 FF Zuckess and 2 FF Ree-Yees, perfect, for $2.99. I told him even though I'll be moving up there I'll still call him once a week to see if he got any new stuff.

Do ya'll ever go on trench runs as a group? If you do count me in, I'll volunteer my car. It hold 5 comfortbly. Let me know and I can't wait to meet ya'll. We move on Sep 3, just in time for football season.

See ya soon and MTFBWYA's

codemaker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.