main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA HRR and TA joint meetings.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by engineer, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engineer

engineer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    The Hampton Roads Rebellion and Tidewater Alliance will be meeting in the second floor conference room on August 20th, September 17th, and October 15th at 3pm. At Fantasci, we talked with their leadership and decided it might be a good idea to hold joint meetings. We will remain separate clubs at least for now, but will be cooperating on more joint operations.

2. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Sounds like a good idea for you guys Rick. I know the history of both clubs so I know why its seperate. Since all of you know each other, you really should look at coming together for all that Star Wars goodness. Heck, our group disappeared two years ago! Best wishes to both the groups down there!

3. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Looking forward to it. Hopefully I would even be able to see you sometime Troy. I know its been a hot minute since we have had a talk. HOpe all is well.

4. engineer

engineer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    OOPS!

I got so excited about the joint meeting and having the location, that I see I neglected to mention the location.

The meetings will be in the second floor conference room on the

Pretlow Library

It is located at the intersection of Ocean View Avenue and Granby Street in Norfolk.

I hope to see you there!

5. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    With the costume event at Best Buy that same day, are we still planning to have this meeting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.