main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HS Loyalties

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Roxy, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Even though I'm no longer in high school (CEHS class of '06) and I'm no longer in Fresno (College in Nashville), I figured there's no harm in finding out where people went to HS. So a few questions

1. Where did you go to HS
    2. School colors
    3. Mascot
    4. What did you not like
    5. What did you like

I'll go first
    1. Clovis East High School
    2. Blue and Green
    3. Timberwolves
    4. Devisive social atmosphere
    5. Winning the WGI world championships!

2. donsolo

donsolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2004
    Heh... interesting idea.

I'm from the '02 class of EHS (Edison, wes syd!) - that was the home of the Tigers, making them black and gold. I didn't like the crazy ghetto people (and we had more than our share unfortunatly), but I liked the interesting classes & instructors like Mr Ratcliff.

3. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I know what you mean (about the ghetto people) That is part of the reason my school was so socially divided. Everybody stuck with their socioeconomic ethinc groups... sad really

4. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    1. Mclane High School
    2. Red, White, Black.
    3. Highlanders
    4. I do not like the fact that some of the graduating students think 2+2=Chair....Freaking idiots..they make us look horrible.
    5. The drama teacher is literally the best in Fresno. She's highly educated in the preforming arts, she's a fun and charismatic person, all her students love her and she knows more about Disney then anyone I have EVER met. :p

Jedi-Roxy, I've seen you around the boards, I can't believe your from Fresno! Boooo Clovis East. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.