main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ::Hubs::

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Brant_Flir, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Okay, this is my 10 minute Challenge entry.

::Hubs::

Han Solo and Leia Organa-Solo looking lovingly at each other. They were eighty years old, and sitting comfortably on a couch; Han was wearing his old smuggler?s uniform, with his potbelly bulging from the bottom, and Leia stroked his bald head as he tickled her golden-socked foot. Life was perfect, and then an explosion!

Leia jumped from her bed in an instant, making Han get up too, and he grabbed for his blaster, and fumbled for his blaster, but was tripped the bed sheets and fell on his face. He groaned loudly, and popped his head back up, where a big red bump now lay residence.

?Sorry, Hun, I had a bad dream,? she whispered, and looked apologetically at him.

?A bad dream? What would that be? We are old, and our life is perfect, and suddenly someone knocks on the door?? Solo demanded with a laugh and went to the door, where a large Wookiee fist had bent the durasteel door inwards.

?What is it?? Han asked Chewie, but before the large Wookiee could respond he saw Han?s red head and laughed a large roar.

?What do you mean the kids are being rude?? Han asked when the Wookiee had told him what happened.

?Did you hear that Love? Jacen and Jaina pulled Goldenrod?s vocal disk out. Chewie, go thank them for me.? He slammed the door.

?My head?? he groaned as he sat back down on the bed.

?Come here, I?ll give you some hubs,? Leia smiled, and Han looked mighty confused.

?Hubs?? Han demanded.

?Yes, Hubs, dear,? Leia laughed and grabbed a bag full of round, chrome objects, ?I got them from the relic store. Two billion years old, from some vehicle called a ?karr? or something.?

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    "You mocked me once! Never do it again! I DIED that day!" LOL, no, just kidding. That was so random.

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    This is funny.

Did you hear that Love? Jacen and Jaina pulled Goldenrod?s vocal disk out. Chewie, go thank them for me

That was classic Han. LOL

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, very classically Han.

5. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    yes it was random... but funny. ::Hubs:: Ish

Well, i try.

6. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Ah... classic. ;) I'm keeping my promise, how many more do you have?! J/K

Courtney

7. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Wooaah! Courtney, your side is already done on the promise. I am workign on my side. Technicly you don't have to read any more of mine...

8. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Yeah...but I want to, plus it's not like I'm doing anything important other than reading and writing. PM me!

Courtney

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.