main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Huffyos (J/TK)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Wes_Janson, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Ok people, I started to post this a year or so ago, but Ive been away for ages, so Im starting over......
    Just remember, I dislike the NJO, so I ignore it in my fics.

Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka were sparring with their lightsabers, working off the banquet food they had gorged on after the awards ceremony for saving the New Republic from the economic threat that the Black Sun had posed.
    ?[I] Ok, the food I gorged on. Mostly.[/I] Jacen thought as sweat dripped into his eyes.
    The stunning red haired warrior woman pressed firmly against his blade, her single arm easily holding him back. Jacen opted to take a different approach.
    ?Hey Tenel Ka, do you want to hear a joke ?? Jacen gave her his best Solo grin as he asked the simple question.
    Tenel Ka had just opened her mouth to respond when the academies new PA system crackled to life.
    ?Jacen Solo. Tenel Ka. Please report to Master Skywalker?s office.?
    ?Saved by Uncle Luke I guess.? Jacen said grinning.
    ?That is a fact friend Jacen.? Tenel Ka said as they deactivated their lightsabers and headed for the turbolift, Jacen grabbing a bottle of water off of a table as he passed. "Although I think that Senator Fel'ya's using seized Black Sun funds to finance the awards banquet we attended along with funding the police agencies and other relief efforts on planets that Black Sun affected particularly hard to be quite amusing."
    Just as door to the turbolift closed, Jacen sputtered, spraying water out of the closing doors

Several minutes later the two were sitting in Luke Skywalkers office. As they sat the Jedi Master spoke.
    ?I have called the two of you for a very important reason. You?re being sent on a mission.?
    ?Who?s going with us Uncle Luke ?? Jacen asked
    ?No one.? At the surprised looks of the young Jedi, Luke explained. ?I was planning on knighting the two of you, Jaina, Zekk, and Lowabaca later this week. But there?s no time, so consider yourselves knighted? Luke grinned like the young kid seen in historical holos of the battle of Yavin.
    Before Jacen could reply, Tenel Ka stood and yelled an undulating Dathormori celebratory cry.
    Noticing the two men staring at her with dropped jaws, which she was used to; just not from the Jedi Master, Jacen was another story, and she sat down looking sheepish under her stoic façade.
    ?As I was saying, you two Jedi Knights will be sent on a mission. The planet Huffyos has been relatively uninvolved in galactic affairs since before the Old Republic existed. It is poor in resources, not located tactically, and doesn?t trade much with the outside. For millennia that has kept the planet safe, however there are reports of evil Force adepts in that region. NRI reports that the cause of the reports is several former students from the Shadow academy. I?m sending Jedi all over the region looking for signs of Brakis?s former students. Huffyos is not thought to be hosting any, but the planet is sparsely populated and full of wilderness settlements so the talents that the two of you posses, Tenel Ka and your wilderness survival, and Jacen and your empathy for animals, you two are uniquely suited to investigate.?
    ?Mater Skywalker, what is the planet like ?? Tenel Ka asked.
    ?Some small settlements. No repulsor craft or tech at all. There are few dangerous predators large enough to cause harm for humans and even those large enough don?t bother with prey as large as a human; so the populace lives in relatively low tech conditions. The most common form of wheeled transport is a two wheeled pedal driven vehicle called a bike. Your local contact will supply you with one, designed so Tenel Ka can ride on the back as a single arm would make her unable to ride safely, and he will also supply you a route to check out. This datacard contains your orders, now if you would excuse me, I need to head out in my X-wing on my own patrol, one former student that we [i]have[/i] located it leading a band of pirates in small fighter craft. I plan to ambush and capture him. Pack your things, Peckhum is already waiting.?
    With that said,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.