Huge, Giant, Star Wars store?.or is it?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Have any of you ever seen, heard of or been to the Huge Star Wars store that?s off the highway just as you are entering Aberdeen,Washington? I went to Ocean Shores this weekend, and just as we were coming into Aberdeen on, I think it was highway 12, I noticed a sign for the ?Huge? Or it may have said ?Giant?) Star Wars Store. It was a large white (I think, or another pale color) multi story house on a hill and it was surrounded by trees. I was not driving and I was with a couple of Anti-Star Wars friends who do not understand my fascination with it, so I didn?t get to stop and check it out. So, if anyone has ever been there, could you give us a rundown on what it is like inside, what do they sell and are their prices worth stopping for?
  2. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    What what what????????????????

Did you get details like a NAME???

ROAD TRIPpppppppppppp
  3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    That was the name, LOL
    The sign outside was hand painted on plywood and it said ?Huge Star Wars Store? (Or it could have been ?Giant Star Wars Store? But I am pretty sure it said ?Huge?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.