main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Huge, Giant, Star Wars store?.or is it?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Have any of you ever seen, heard of or been to the Huge Star Wars store that?s off the highway just as you are entering Aberdeen,Washington? I went to Ocean Shores this weekend, and just as we were coming into Aberdeen on, I think it was highway 12, I noticed a sign for the ?Huge? Or it may have said ?Giant?) Star Wars Store. It was a large white (I think, or another pale color) multi story house on a hill and it was surrounded by trees. I was not driving and I was with a couple of Anti-Star Wars friends who do not understand my fascination with it, so I didn?t get to stop and check it out. So, if anyone has ever been there, could you give us a rundown on what it is like inside, what do they sell and are their prices worth stopping for?

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    What what what????????????????

Did you get details like a NAME???

ROAD TRIPpppppppppppp

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    That was the name, LOL
    The sign outside was hand painted on plywood and it said ?Huge Star Wars Store? (Or it could have been ?Giant Star Wars Store? But I am pretty sure it said ?Huge?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.