main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Hulk Movie

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PrincessSushi, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessSushi

PrincessSushi Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2008
    Just watched Hulk Movie, really liked it. Love the fact that not only is he protective & strong but he's also very loving towards Betty. Wish I could meet a man like that. Are there any Hulk fans here,what's your opinion of the film?

2. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    It was a decent smash-em-up but sorely lacked on character or plot development. Then again I was a fan of the Ang Lee flick, and really the only worthwhile aspects of this are Norton, Toronto and the Tony Stark Cameo.

3. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    I was not happy with the first movie so I have been a bit gunshy about going to see the second one. I will eventually

4. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    I loved the attention they threw into adding the original TV show tie ins... that was sweet... The tune while he walked in the rain... Lou!!!... the Purple boxers!... and more! that was the best parts! and of course, Zanzibar!! LMAO

I too loved the first movie... but I also really enjoyed this one... I mean... they totally hinted at that brainy lab guy becoming "The Leader"! yeah, I know, supposed to be a brainless jock becoming Brainy whimp... but the blood in the head wound?? and the pulsing brain and the smile! come on!! his love of the Hulk power! anyway... good movie...

5. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Wait a second...

Well... you slipped in so quiet! making this Movie post and all as if you've always been here...

Welcome to the Forums! hope to see you out to an event some time... maybe even the up and coming Polaris22 convention next weekend!...

6. PrincessSushi

Jul 3, 2008
    Hey Grey_Starr.Thanks for the Welcome. I just moved here from Asia so I am not too familiar with Toronto. One of my friends belongs this forum, her & I are both Star Wars fans so I am still getting a hang of this.

7. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Check your Private Messages (near the top of the screen)

8. TheTorontoJedi

TheTorontoJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2004
  9. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Why would you say that?

I would go for Spiderman

10. Spiderfan

Mar 9, 2004
    I would be disinclined to call Hulk a superhero. However, I am painfully aware that its dangerous to try to define "superhero" as there is such a diversity that there is always an exception to the rule now.

Furthermore I would think there is a whole list of characters that would be better suited for that title than Hulk.

11. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Like my favorite... Captain Britain!!

12. Spiderfan

Mar 9, 2004
    Brian Bradock is cool and all but I am a bigger fan of his sister Betsy, post body-transference. :p

13. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    I loved that they had the Capt'n as strong as the green Hulk (on the Isle) and almost as smart as Reed Richards... but had him handicapped with the Alcoholism... Let alone the fact that he's not a Mutant! Magic owns man!! and yeah... his sis is pretty cool too...

14. PrincessSushi

Jul 3, 2008
    He is huge :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.