main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~ Human Cyborg Relations ~ SW/Chobits X-over; Kyp/Chii; updated 9/25 Ranger! Chii ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Title: Human Cyborg Relations
    Author: MsLanna
    Timeframe: no idea [face_blush] pre-NJO
    Characters: Kyp, Chii, canon cast
    Genre: crossover, humour
    Notes: For those who don't know Chobits (go read/watch, it's short!) a picture of Chii:
    [image=http://www.poster.net/chii-chobits/chii-chobits-chobits-chii-outdoor-9911325.jpg]

"Stop following me around."

"Chii?"

"... and stop saying that!"

"Chi."

"Now that's really enough, if you don't -" He had turned and promptly the girl with the strange ears bumped into him.

"Chii!"

"You can stop walking before you run into people, you know." He took her by the shoulders and set her down an arms length away.

"Chii!" The girl mirrored his motions.

"If you insist," he sighed. "Just get lost, aright?"

"Chi," the girl nodded.

Relieved, Kyp Durron took up his way back to his ship again. It was no good to get Skywalker annoyed again.

Valiantly, Chii followed the Jedi, imitating his walk perfectly.

Kyp turned around again. "Didn't you say you were leaving me alone?"

This time, Chii had learned to stop before bumping into him. The few millimetres of space she left, did not count for much, though.

"Chii?" She cocked her head slightly.

"No, not 'chii', 'goodbye." Frustration rang in Kyp's tone as he took a step back. Then it hit him, that, even though she was standing so close to him, he had not felt her breath, when she had spoken. He took her chin and turned her face up to his.

"Say something."

"Chii?" Her expression was slightly hopeful.

Still, no breath. Kyp reached out with the force, but her presence was undeniable. This was most obscure.

While he was musing, the girl used the time to take his chin in turn. True to his actions, she lifted it upwards. "Chi?"

Shaking her hand of, the Jedi decided to try again. "Where do you come from? That way?" He pointed to his left.

"Chii!" she girl nodded, pointing, too.

But Kyp had become careful. "Or that way?" he asked, pointing into the other direction.

"Chii," she nodded happily.

"This is useless, you don't understand a word I say." He buried his face in his hand.

"Chii-ii-ii," she mimicked his voice and mirrored his gesture.

"I am a Jedi, I have no time for this," Kyp sighed. "So here's my last offer-"

"Je-di?"

The young man stared. "Yes, I am a Jedi, and I am on my way back to the temple. You must go home."

"Je-di," she repeated, more certain.

"So, I'll go to my ship now, and you will stay right here," he pointed to the ground.

The girl's eyes followed his finger with interested. Then she pointed to the same spot. "Chi."

"Exactly, you stay here, and I go to my ship." He turned and walked off again. But only a few steps later, he realized the girl was still following him. He began to doubt, he could stop her any way short of tying her in place.

With a sigh he faced her again. "If I get into trouble for this," he said pointing his finger at her, "Remember that it is all your fault, okay?"

The girl took his extended finger and examined it.

"Okay, so you can come along," Kyp admitted beat.

"Chii!!" She hugged him exuberantly.

"Don't get all excited," he grumbled. [i]Whatever Master Skywalker will have to say about this, [/i] he added silently.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    First, please put me on the PM list! :D

"Exactly, you stay here, and I go to my ship." He turned and walked off again. But only a few steps later, he realized the girl was still following him. He began to doubt, he could stop her any way short of tying her in place.

With a sigh he faced her again. "If I get into trouble for this," he said pointing his finger at her, "Remember that it is all your fault, okay?"

The girl took his extended finger and examined it.

"Okay, so you can come along," Kyp admitted beat.

"Chii!!" She hugged him exuberantly.

"Don't get all excited," he grumbled. Whatever Master Skywalker will have to say about this, he added silently

Second... =D=

3. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Chii?

That's probably one of the most demented things I've seen from you in a long time...

I loved it! [face_laugh] Poor Kyp!

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] I loved this. Poor Kyp, though. Even though Chii is really cute she can be just as annoying. :p

The show's great, by the way, thanks for the links. :)

If you write more, could you please put me on the PM list?

5. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    [face_laugh]
    This is awesome, Lanna!

please put me on the pm list.

Really annoying Chi, poor Kyp, he will get to hear something from Luke :p

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    If there's a PM list for this, Lanna, please put me on it. :D

I love CHobits, and I love Chi. She's so CUTE! ^_^ Poor Kyp, there.

7. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Vadey! Why am I not surprised to see you here with that request?:p But I admit I am very happy every time I do.:D

ale [face_shame_on_you] I am shocked you think me capable of making something like that up. If I could, I'd be rich now, you know. :p Chii is just being true to the original. Glad you liked it. :D
    But - how come you have time to read? Shouldn't you be working on your NaNo project?;)

Ceillean Chobits is just adorable, knew you'd like it. And Hideki is such a laugh.[face_laugh]
    Annoying and cute exclude each other, so cute it is. And I gave in and decided to do more. You're on my list.:)

Rosa-Belle Thank you. Maybe I'll change from Boba torture to Kyp torture one day.;) Luke, well, that will be interesting.[face_mischief]

Oooohhh, the king of crossovers likes mine.:eek: [face_blush] :D
    You're, of course, on the list Striker. I'm happy to see a fellow Chobits fan.:D Chii is not only cute, but also contagious. Ask me what I say in case of doubt? *chiiiii* :oops:

8. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Special update for Ceillean. Thanks for the help with moving![:D]

Kyp Durron was late again. Master Skywalker had explicitly told the young man to be in time, if only once, but again, Durron had somehow managed to get delayed. The council had already dispensed again, without waiting to hear what news the Jedi might have found. It was not the end of the galaxy, Luke mused, but he had hoped that a responsibility like reporting to the council might finally teach Kyp punctuality. In vain, as it seemed.

The faint whining of a landing vessel announced the return of the wayward Jedi, and Luke wondered how to approach the subject best without riling up Kyp immediately.

Finally, the young Jedi entered the hall, but to Luke's amazement, he did not come alone. A young girl, maybe sixteen, was following him closely. Her long blonde hair enfolded her like a cloak, and her ears were - strange.

"Master Skywalker," Kyp greeted him. "I am sorry for being late, but," he shrugged helpless and pointed at the girl.

Chii immediately took the chance to take hold of his pointing thumb.

"I see," Luke said, not sure what to make of the girl. "Who is she?"

"Frigged if I know," the young Jedi replied. "She just started following me and I couldn't shake her. She- ouch!"

Chii had twisted Kyp's thumb in a direction it was not supposed to go and the young man jerked around.

"Chii?"

"That hurt," he complained. "Be more careful, will you?"

Guiltily, the girl let go of his hand, land looked at her feet.

"I thought, it would be okay to bring her here and sort things at the Jedi temple."

"Je-di," she repeated, pointing at Kyp. "Jedi."

"Yes, I'm a Jedi," he replied distractedly, trying to wave her off.

"So she can speak?" Luke asked.

"Not much. 'chi' and 'jedi' seem to be all she says." Kyp sighed.

"Jedi," Chii repeated, pointing at Kyp.

"Maybe she is attached to the Jedi in some way?" Luke wondered. He turned to face the mysterious girl. "I am a Jedi, too." He tried to speak slow and clear.

To his amazement, Chii shook her head vigorously. "Jedi!" she said, pointing at Kyp. "Jedi."

"Look," the denoted tried to explain. "I am a Jedi, and so is Master Skywalker. Understood?"

"Jedi?" her eyes shone with uncertainty, while she pointed at him.

"Yes, I am a Jedi. And Master Skywalker," he took her hand and pointed it at Luke, "Is a Jedi, too."

As soon as he let go of her, the girl pointed back to him. "Jedi?"

"I think," Luke interrupted, "she wants to know your name. "Have you not introduced yourself?"

Kyp almost blushed. He had indeed forgotten about that. "I am Kyp, Kyp Durron," he said pointing at himself. "Kyp."

"Kyp?" The girl seemed to process the new information slowly. "Kyp, Jedi?"

"Yes," he nodded vigorously. "I am Kyp, a Jedi."

"Kyp Jedi," the girl confirmed, then pointed to Luke again. "Jedi?"

"Yes, I am a Jedi, too," Luke answered. My name is Luke." He pointed at himself. "Jedi Luke."

"Luuke," the girl drew his middle vowel out. "Luke Jedi."

"I think she is just slow on the uptake," Luke said with a lopsided grin, sorely tempted to ruffle the girl's hair. "What is her name?"

Kyp shrugged. "She didn't tell. What is your name?" he added, turning to the girl.

"Chii?" She looked at him questioningly.

"I got you now!" Kyp's eyes shone with mischief. "Tell me your name, girl!"

"Chii?" she repeated.

"Ha, Chii it shall be. There, you got that onto you yourself." The Jedi seemed a little more smug than appropriate for one of his calling. Crossing the arms in front of his chest he looked at Luke challengingly. "Any other questions?"

Luke shook his head, puzzled. "I think she needs to learn. But you will have to teach her, since she seems rather attached to you." An amused smile crept over the Jedi Master's face. This might be a good lesson for the reckless young man. "Of course, you can come to me whenever you need help."

He turned and smiled at Chii, bowing curtly. "Welcome on Yavin, Chii. I hope your stay will be educational

9. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    [face_laugh]

Really, you got Kyp eactly how he is..and why we love him all :p
    Just look out...just imagine you are going from a Fett girl and convert to a Kyp Girl :eek:

Great update...she's learning.

and thanks for the pm

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    LOVE your portrayal of Kyp! :D [face_love]

=D=

And you might as well just PM me WHENEVER you start a story! ;) [face_laugh] It will be easier on us both. :p

11. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ooh, it's gonna suck to be Kyp. :p Luke, how could you be so cruel? ;)

Awesome, Lanna. I wonder if Ghent or Anakin will try to 'hack' Chi, there.

12. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] I don't have the background on that character, but I'm enjoying reading about Kyp (and even Luke) trying to figure her out!

13. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Oooooh, that would be interesting, seeing either Gehnt or Anakin (or both) mess around with her. ^^

Great job, Lanna! And thanks so much for the special update.
    And you're very very welcome for the help last weekend. [:D]

14. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Thank you Rosa. I'm really relieved I'm not off too much with him.
    And I don't worry about converting. I don't know jack about Kyp (didn't know anything about Fett, either) and I don't think I like him (I still don't like Boba) and I just started this to amuse myself....:eek: [face_worried]
    Maybe I better worry. Now.[face_worried]

Okay, Vadey, I have you down for Star Bound and next years epic.;)
    Glad you like Kyp. He seems easy to write.:D

Cruel Luke? Striker, you must have misread soemthing there.:p But you're right, being Kyp will suck.[face_laugh]
    Gehnt? Oh dear, I better sharpen up on him then. But the image of Ghent an Chii is rather priceless.[face_mischief]

I can give you info and links if you want iamobiwan. Or just wait and see, there are some surprises left.:)

Yeah, I get it, Ceillean, more Ghent.;) And I don't know if Anakin is old enough to mess around with her already. How old would he be arounf 17 ABY?
    Thanks for looking over the updates and searching for Darth OOC.[:D]

[i]First things first,[/i] Kyp thought while he dragged the strange girl along to the Healer's ward. If she had no breath, and was still alive, it was better to have Cilghal have a look at her. Of course, Chii would have followed him anyway, but he was about to loose his temper with the stubborn girl. So, dragging her along at her wrist was probably the better solution.

Fortunately, Cilghal was just where she was needed. Her towering head loomed over a display on which she studied endless columns of numbers. She called it medical research, but sometimes Kyp suspected, the Mon Calamari used the columns just as screensaver while she stared into nothingness.

"Cil, I need your help," he announced without a greeting. "Could you do a quick check-up on Chii?"

The Mon Calamari turned around to face the two arrivals. "Master Skywalker was not pleased with your absence during the meeting," she said gravely. Her eyes swivelled to Chii. "What is with her?"

"I don't know," Kyp shrugged, leading Chii toward Cilghal. "But when she speaks, there is no breath. I watched her a while and there is no sign of breathing at all. Still she seems pretty much alive, and her presence is unmistakeable in the Force."

The healer looked Chii up and down. "That does sound strange, indeed. Her name is Chii?"

"Chii." The girl answered immediately, bowing curtly. "Welcome on Yavin."

Cilghal looked to Kyp. "Where did she get that?"

"Um, I think she is imitating Master Skywalker. He welcomed her with those words." He scratched his head, brushing his bangs out of his face. "She seems to be rather - slow on the uptake."

"Welcome on Yavin, Chii." Cilghal returned the greeting. "I am Cilghal, Jedi Healer and-"

"Shigah, Jedi?" Chii interrupted her.

Kyp rolled his eyes. [i]Not again, [/i] he thought.

"Yes, Cilghal," he made sure to pronounce the name clearly, "is a Jedi, too, Chii. She is our healer and will check on you. Just do as she says, okay?"

"Cilghal Jedi," the girl repeated, nodding to herself. "Luuke Jedi, Kyp Jedi." She looked at the black haired man. "Chii, Jedi?"

"No, certainly not." He replied resolutely. "Chii is not Jedi. Chii is-" he hesitated, "Chii is Chii. Now let Cilghal do her examination. Please?" He added when he saw the stubborn look return to Chii's face.

"Chii, examination," she replied to his relief, and turned back to Cilghal.

"You have a weird choice in women, Durron," the healer commented dryly on the exchange. "Please sit down over there, Chii," the Mon Calamari instructed, pointing at the examination table.

Chii did without delay, dangling her legs, while she watched Cilghal getting her instruments ready.

"I will scan you first, understand?" the Mon Calamari asked Chii, showing her the scanner.

"Chi," the girl nodded, eyeing the scanner with interest while the healer moved it up and down.

"Amazing, the readout show no sign of life at all. None of

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I absolutely LOVE your portrayal of Kyp here! [face_love]

"Amazing, the readout show no sign of life at all. None of the know parameters apply." Cilghal turned to Kyp. "Where did you find her?"

"On Tynna, but I have not seen any others like her." Kyp leaned against the wall thinking.

"I would like to draw some blood, or according fluid, but I don't know where to put the needle," Cilghal went on. "I'll try reflexes and her lungs first. If you could turn around, while she is out of her dress."

Obediently, Kyp turned his back. "I'd like to see how you get her to take it off, though. I rather enjoy a good show."

[face_laugh] So do I! =D=

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Yeesh, Kyp. No free show for you. :p

Glad to remind you about Ghent. :) And hmm, a mystery for the Jedi here. Yah gotta wonder when he'll find out what Chi really is.

17. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    However I managed that, without really knowing him, Vadey. Hope you enjoy the next part of the show, too.:)

Peep show for Kyp? I don't think so, Striker.
    And they do have to find out first, let's see how long it takes the bunch of talented guys and gals to do so.[face_mischief]

I think my writing came across a little different that planned.[face_laugh]
    Actually, I thought Kyp was referring to his problems to make Chii do anything he wants. So he'd expect Cilghal to have the same trouble. Ah, well.:)

Kyp Durron was in his quarters, trying hard not to sulk. Chii had followed him like a puppy, and he wondered if she would do so all the time. Meaning, really [i]all [/i] the time. That might become inconvenient. Cilghal had not been a big help, but if she couldn't find anything, that was not her fault. She was one of the best healers he knew and if she was stumped, there was nothing to be found.

He was just trying to remember the exact time Chii had turned up, hoping to find a clue as to where she came from, when his comm beeped.

"Yep," he said, accepting the call.

"Where are you messenger boy?" Ganner Rhysode asked, not even waiting until the screen lit up. "Don't tell me Skywalker gave you such a talk that you forgot about our training session?" he teased. "That is not like our gentle Grandmaster at all."

[i]Gentle Grandmaster,[/i] Kyp thought disgruntled. [i]I bet he's laughing up his sleeve about me being stuck with that one.[/i] He glanced a Chii. The girl had settled down in a corner, seemingly content to watch him. Which was very well on the one hand, and very unnerving on the other. Kyp sighed.

"Not Skywalker, but I'm on my way. Just don't run away."

"And let easy victory slip away," Ganner laughed. "Not in your wildest dreams, Durron."

The comm winked off and Kyp got up. Training with Ganner was fun and he had no intention of missing that. Even if it meant another confrontation with Chii.

"I'll got training now," he told the girl on the way to the door.

"Kyp, training?"

"Yes, you got it," Kyp was too tired from her continued questions to be exasperated. "I'm going to train now. And somehow I get the feeling I won't go alone."

"Chii?" she asked, as she fell into step beside him.

"Yeah, just what I thought."

It was unlike Kyp to brood, but he could not keep his thoughts from circling around a way to get Chii back to her former home. She was probably missed, maybe there was somebody who really cared for this annoying girl, and it was his duty to return her. Better sooner than later.

Ganner waited for him in the gym, glancing curiously at Chii when she entered after Kyp. "You brought reinforcements?" he joked. "Afraid to face my amazing fighting skills on your own?"

"I'll explain later, Ganner," Kyp almost sighed. "Right now, let it suffice that I can't shake her. Just pretend she's not there, right?"

Ganner raised a brow. "Does that mean I don't get introduced to your cute friend? What happened to your manners, Durron? Lost them in the laundry again?"

Kyp glared at his friend. "You asked for it. Chii that is my friend Ganner Rhysode, Ganner, this is Chii."

"Chii?" the girl said softly, looking at Ganner. Then she bowed suddenly. "Welcome on Yavin."

Ganner snorted. "You certainly have humour, Chii." He clapped her on the shoulder. "How did you end up with such a killjoy as Kyp?"

Chii considered his question for a moment. Then she clapped him on the shoulder, too, almost toppling the taller man over. "Chii with Jedi killjoy Kyp." It sounded rather proud.

Ganner was about to double over with laughter, when Kyp's elbow caught him in the stomach. "Not funny, pal. Better be careful what you say, she picks up things randomly."

"I'm not a killjoy, Chii," he then turned to the girl. "Don't get any frigging ideas."

"Kyp not killjoy," Chii repeated dutifully. "Chii get frigging ideas."

"You're a sweet pair," Ganner laughed. "Let's start before I exhaust myself laughing."

Grumbling Kyp began to w

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    He's being very patient with her. [face_love]

"This lightsaber, for Chii?" She looked at him questioningly.

"No," Kyp shook his head. "You will practice with this lightsaber. If you want one for yourself, you will have to build it."

"Chii build lightsaber?"

The Jedi couldn't help but laugh. "No. Chii will not build a lightsaber."

"Why?"

Kyp studied the girl in front of him, searching for an answer she could understand. "Well, not now. I will explain another time, it is all very complicated," he finally answered.

Chii nodded and seemed satisfied. "Kyp explain later."

"Very good, now pay close attention... ."

I'm loving this story! =D=

19. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Good lord, Chii with a lightsaber??? Kyp, make sure to duck!

Loved the banter between Ganner and Kyp, there. Ganner's right, though. Kyp is in too much of a temper.

20. biganimefan

biganimefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    LOL! AWESOME story! I haven't seen much of Chobits(about the first two episodes), but you don't have to watch much to instantly fall for Chi's innocence. Please add me to your PM list if you're doing that.

Uh...is it really a good idea to have Kyp watch Chi? I can see one of two things happening with that. Either; a) his time with Chi will teach him humility and patience, or b) it will draw him back to the darkside. It's been a long time since I've last read the Jedi Academy trilogy, but I do remember what Kyp was like. The Return of Dark Kyp would NOT be a very good thing for the Galaxy! But...it's cool that he's teaching her how to use a lightsaber.

21. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    He'd better, Vadey. And I think that's just what Luke wanted. Patience for Kyp, I heard he needed it. ;)

[face_laugh] Striker I would wonder how she manages without frying her hair. The thought of her wielding is lightsaber is rahter scary - but cute.:D

Well, biganimefan, go and see the rest. For an anmine, it's pretty short. Kyp going to the Dark Side because of Chii? Something that has not occured to me, so it (probably) won't happen. Okay, I just wrote up the end, it won't.[face_blush]

Kyp soon had to realize that training with Chii was not that easy. She remembered every move he showed her after the first time and was able to vary it after another two or three runs. It took only an hour to teach her the basics. Afterwards he started a slow fight with her, making sure her objective was to always block his blade with hers. There was no telling what she might do if he had told her to try and hit him. He might as well be dead already.

"When I said you should teach her, this was not really what I meant," Luke's voice broke his concentration.

Kyp turned around, lowering his lightsaber, which had not been the wisest move. Not realizing the 'fight' was over, Chii hit it with her shimmering blue training blade.

Kyp had to jump aside quickly, as his saber swung through the place his legs had occupied seconds before. "It's over, Chii," he said, turning to the girl. "No more training now. Please, shut down the saber."

To emphasize his point, he shut down his own lightsaber and clipped it to his belt.

Luke smiled watching Chii, while she tried to attach the handle somewhere to her dress. "I can see the learning process is in full swing."

"Chii learn." The girl held out her lightsaber towards him. "Kyp teach, Chii learn. This lightsaber, Chii use for training. Lightsaber, dangerous. Chii very careful."

With a chuckle, Luke took his own saber. "If I may?" he asked Kyp.

The young man just shrugged.

"Show me, Chii," Luke told the girl, activating his green blade.

"Chi." She ignited the blade and dropped into a defensive stance.

He swung the blade in a simple attack, and Chii blocked him very well. There was something oddly familiar about her style, though. Launching a slow series of hits, Luke watched her reactions closely. Finally, he shut down his saber and laughed.

"She's fighting exactly like you are, Kyp." He clipped his saber back to the belt, still laughing.

Chii mirrored his movements, watching him slightly unsettled. "Chii learn wrong?" she asked.

"No, you did not," Luke assured her immediately, fighting the urge to ruffle her hair. "You learnt well."

"Chii learn well from Kyp."

"I can see that." He smiled. "From who did you learn before?

"Chii not learn before," the girl answered, cocking her head slightly. "Chii not Chii before."

"Interesting," Luke mused. "Have you tried to make sense of her yet?" he asked Kyp.

"How?" the young man wanted to know. "It's a game of luck if she answers you, or even just repeats a word. That's no basis for an inquiry. Besides I have other things to do." He tried to stick his bangs behind his ear. "Sooner or later she'll tire of this game and then I'll bring her back. I'll monitor the missing people lists, okay?"

The Jedi Master stroked his chin thoughtful. So much for the learning process. But still, an effect on Kyp was undeniable. Of course, Luke had already looked through the files of people reported missing, with special regards to Tynna and its area. The last thing he wanted was to have his Jedi accused of abducting people.

"Do that," he said in the end. "But also consider that her patience might last longer than yours."

"No worries," Kyp retorted. "I'm a Jedi, nothing can shake my cool." He grinned.

"Of course not. Ganner told me so much already," Luke replied deadpan.

"Good, if you'll excuse me then - ." Kyp grabbed Chii by the wrist and left just slow enough not to storm away.

"Chi," the girl said surprised, trying to catch up with the you

22. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Oh, this is getting so cute! I love it. :D

"Chii!" the girl nodded overjoyed. "Chii more normal, Kyp happy."

"Got it," Kyp grumbled, taking up his way again.

"Kyp?" Her tone was urgent.

He clenched his teeth, turning around again. "Yes?"

"What is 'normal'?"

[face_laugh] So cute! But Chii's not the only one wondering what normal is. :p

Luke seems to be enjoying this a lot. Having Kyp actually take responsibility for something.

"Kyp, happy?"

The young man sighed, taking a step back. "If I knew who you are and where you're from, yes, I would be happy."

Chii considered that. "Chii is Chii," she said then. "Chii come from far away. Kyp happy?" Expectation rang in her tone.

Kyp rubbed his face. "Nice try, but it didn't work."

"Kyp not happy?"

"No, Kyp not happy," he mocked her. "Kyp certainly not happy. I am-"

"Chii care."

Aaaaaawwwwww...adorable!

I'm loving this, Lanna! =D= =D=

23. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    "She's fighting exactly like you are, Kyp." He clipped his saber back to the belt, still laughing.

Chii mirrored his movements, watching him slightly unsettled. "Chii learn wrong?" she asked.

"No, you did not," Luke assured her immediately, fighting the urge to ruffle her hair. "You learnt well."

"Chii learn well from Kyp."

"I can see that." He smiled. "From who did you learn before?

"Chii not learn before," the girl answered, cocking her head slightly. "Chii not Chii before."

"Interesting," Luke mused. "Have you tried to make sense of her yet?" he asked Kyp.

Wonderful job! =D= You've really given these characters a lot of depth!

24. biganimefan

biganimefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    LOL! Kyp...you're really going to have your hands full with Chi there. "What is normal?" is a really good question. Each of us are unique in many ways. One person's definition of normal may very well not apply to many people. Of course...Chi is not what I would consider normal after all... :p Great job so far! And...I'll get to Chobits eventually, it's on my list of Animes to get in the near future.

So...you're from Germany? Which part? I was born in Stuttgart when my Dad was stationed there in the military. Only lived there for 18 months so I don't remember living there. However, I did go back to Germany with my folks back in '98, so I do have some actual memories of Germany now.

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, Kyp... the kettle of fish you've opened... :D i love it! She's learning, here. Well, copying might be more appropriate. And of course I want to stay on the list, Lanna!

Chii, normal is... normal. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.