main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Human Percentages

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Pellaeon-Firke, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    A series of questions:

According to this, about 1/2 (6 out of 12) of the arena survivors are human, with another being extremely near human (Luminara Unduli). Do we have any stats on what fraction of the 200 Jedi at Geonosis were human, or what fraction of the entire 9,000 Jedi at the beginning of the Clone Wars were human?

The NJO seems even more human, percentage-wise. The first class of fifteen included 9-11 humans, and it seems like at the end meeting of TUF more than 2/3rds are human. Am I misreading this, or is this just an interesting statistic?

The initial reformation of Rogue Squadron includes 8 humans out of 13 members (including Tycho), while for Wraith Squadron the figure is 9 out of 12. Do humans have greater piloting aptitude, or is this just coincidence?

The real question I'm asking is: While I know that human writers prefer to write about human characters, what percentage of the galactic population is human, and how much of this is reflected in other statistics (being Force-sensitive or a good pilot, for example)?

2. Raven

Raven Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    I think that humans probably make up at least 1/3 of the galactic population, perhaps even more. Furthermore, we're generally active go-and-get-them types, which would lead more human Jedi towards missions like the one to Geonosis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.