main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Humanified" (Starring: Threepio, Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Azeria_Jade, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    If you?ve been hanging around the Fanfiction Resource Forum, you might have seen me mumbling about this idea. The planning thread is there so go check it out for a brief frame work of the story. Other then that, enjoy, and let your creative wild side loose!

?Humanified?

By: Everyone!
    Timeframe: After ?The Corellian Trilogy?

Flying through the inky blackness of space had never been a source of enjoyment for Threepio. Full designation: C-3P0, golden platted protocol droid fluent in over six million forms of communication, as he was fond of reminding people. He was hovering behind the chair of diplomat Leia Organa Solo and her husband Han Solo. His Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca could be heard snarling in the back passage, tinkering with one of the gravity stabilizers. There a great roar and Chewie stormed into the cockpit and sagged into his over sized chair. Han glanced over at his friend, as he inspected a singed patch of fur on his belly. Chewbacca growled.

?Yeah, but will it hold?? Han asked, the Wookiee waved his hand casually. Well enough to get them to their destination and back. He grumbled, provided they didn?t run into any ?obstacles?.

?Oh dear,? Threepio wailed softly, he disliked danger and the possibilities of bodily harm. Perhaps more then anything, but, it seemed to him sometimes, that his Masters rather enjoyed walking into difficult situations.

?Relax Threepio, this mission should be relatively simple,? Leia said, trying to comfort the droid. ?This push into the Unknown Regions has been in the works for sometime now. Page and his squad did discrete research on this system. The inhabitants are willing to cooperate with our talks.?

?Coming out of hyperspace,? Han announced, pulling back on the lever, the starlines faded and they got their first glimpse of the planet. Chewie howled and Han nodded in agreement, ?you got that right pal.?

?I had no idea that this world would have developed this much, I mean, we knew they had some technology, but this is almost like Coruscant!? Leia exclaimed in wonder at the sight before them. The world was almost glowing from the cities that covered it, seemingly, if possible, more intricate and large then the world-spanning cities of Coruscant.

The Millennium Falcon flew on, unaware they were about to be pulled into the strange web of this planet?s society. That one of them would be changed forever...

2. Darth_Silenous

Darth_Silenous Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    Good start. I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute until we get planet-side (NJO politics and planets = complete mystery to Sil), but I'd love to add something to this eventually :) :D.

3. Darth_Silenous

Darth_Silenous Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2002
  4. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Oh come on! Do the wild thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.